Author Topic: KG out, white and randolph DNP, How about playoffs vs. heat, Another DNP? KG in?  (Read 3185 times)

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 23
doc rivers like to play veterans a lot, last year steiemsa and hollins played, but i i think white and raondolph are better than them, so to be able to avoid the players run out of gas, share some minutes for those two 10 days players

question, after another 10days what did white and randolph achieved?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 05:20:47 AM »

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
question, after another 10days what did white and randolph achieved?

question only, thanks

Online scaryjerry

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 195
Shocker...its a krook thread

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
krook thread alert

No duh, we play KG and sit the noobs
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
krook thread alert

no dissing of players, if white and randolph are noobs they shouldn't be on this celtics teams, and do you think with that kind of game we can beat the heat? wilcox 4 rebounds zero points, bass 5 rebounds only 6 points, do you think so? do i need to explain always that to be able to beat the heat, you need to beat them downlow, lebron got 36, come playoffs 40+ d-wade 30+ bosh 20+? lebron 18 rebounds? bosh lets say 17 rebounds, don't say bosh wade allen chalmers sucks, you will see come playoffs, the only way to beat them is by lebron injury, you can say yah yah yah lee bradley will shut down wade and force them to hit and missed long jump shots, will bass get the rebounds? or wilcox? or maybe randolph might help or white or fab melo?
we go small we lose, you will see that miami can spread the floor and keep hitting 3's, as i watched celtics vs the heat, i don't think they can beat them come playoffs, ray allen birdman is a huge factor that can contribute to them, and im telling you this kg and pierce out of gas come playoffs, so its back2back for them, i don't okc can beat them, spurs maybe they have a chance, and even a healthy gasol and howard, im not saying randolph and white are the answer, kg needs help, not bass not melo not wilcox, why don't we try white and randolph before saying they are noobs, i hate when someone criticize people opinions, in this case randolph and white are a big disappointment signing for me, unless i see them on court helping kg

and lastly we need a guy like aaron gray from raptors

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
and one more thing i don't compare how dallas beat the heat, heat got allen lewis birdman cole

but its almost the same
kg/novitzki = jump shots/rebounds/help defense
melo/randolph/tyson = clogged the middle block shots
green/marion = lebron
pierce/stojakovic
terry/lee/brewer/stevenson
kidd/bradley
crawford/barrea

Offline crownontherocks

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 86

The Celtics will sign D.J. White for the remainder of the season, sources told CSNNE.
White has signed two 10-day contracts, and with the C's needing big bodies behind Kevin Garnett, it's not a surprise to see White stick with the team. Prior to joining Boston, he had been playing in China this year.

: CSNNE

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

The Celtics will sign D.J. White for the remainder of the season, sources told CSNNE.
White has signed two 10-day contracts, and with the C's needing big bodies behind Kevin Garnett, it's not a surprise to see White stick with the team. Prior to joining Boston, he had been playing in China this year.

Don't like this signing unless there's a non-guaranteed next season.  White's greatest value is as trade fodder this offseason.  Same for Shavlik.

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
There was no room for White or Shavlik to be touching the floor in last nights game. End of story.

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469

Hopefully Shav is next. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
The Crawford/Terry/Wilcox rotation off the bench worked well, and it was unlikely Doc would pass up a chance to practice his playoff rotation.  I'm sure he also gave Green more time at PF than usual as to get him as comfortable as possible vs the Heat.  Throw in KG and where do the minutes come from for White/Randolph?  There's not even room for Crawford or Williams in the playoffs.

Bradley (30) Terry (18)
Lee (30) Terry (15) Green (3)
Pierce (38) Green (10)
Bass (20) Wilcox (7) Green (21)
Garnett (35) Wilcox (13)

I don't see a case for any of them deserving less minutes.  Wilcox and Bass actually need more so I don't see how 5 minutes of White or Randolph would do anything other than hurt.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
krook thread alert

no dissing of players, if white and randolph are noobs they shouldn't be on this celtics teams, and do you think with that kind of game we can beat the heat? wilcox 4 rebounds zero points, bass 5 rebounds only 6 points, do you think so? do i need to explain always that to be able to beat the heat, you need to beat them downlow, lebron got 36, come playoffs 40+ d-wade 30+ bosh 20+? lebron 18 rebounds? bosh lets say 17 rebounds, don't say bosh wade allen chalmers sucks, you will see come playoffs, the only way to beat them is by lebron injury, you can say yah yah yah lee bradley will shut down wade and force them to hit and missed long jump shots, will bass get the rebounds? or wilcox? or maybe randolph might help or white or fab melo?
we go small we lose, you will see that miami can spread the floor and keep hitting 3's, as i watched celtics vs the heat, i don't think they can beat them come playoffs, ray allen birdman is a huge factor that can contribute to them, and im telling you this kg and pierce out of gas come playoffs, so its back2back for them, i don't okc can beat them, spurs maybe they have a chance, and even a healthy gasol and howard, im not saying randolph and white are the answer, kg needs help, not bass not melo not wilcox, why don't we try white and randolph before saying they are noobs, i hate when someone criticize people opinions, in this case randolph and white are a big disappointment signing for me, unless i see them on court helping kg

Agreed. Let's trade KG for Gray, straight up.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1820
Doc was straight up idiotic yesterday, first half:

Terry-Crawford-Lee?-Pierce-Bass unit, gives up a 16 or so point lead... so obviously, we just had to put a similar unit on the floor in the 4th while we had a comfortable lead, so we could lose it once again.

Just made no sense, and it really hurt us just because Doc is afraid of using some end of bench players or play Wilcox with Bass a bit more.

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
Doc was straight up idiotic yesterday, first half:

Terry-Crawford-Lee?-Pierce-Bass unit, gives up a 16 or so point lead... so obviously, we just had to put a similar unit on the floor in the 4th while we had a comfortable lead, so we could lose it once again.

Just made no sense, and it really hurt us just because Doc is afraid of using some end of bench players or play Wilcox with Bass a bit more.

Pop has the opposite problem. Plays his scrubs too much, says Spurs fans.

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
krook thread alert

Agreed. Let's trade KG for Gray, straight up.

im just saying we need that kind of size