Author Topic: Lou amundson says bulls, knicks, boston heat in the mix for him  (Read 10535 times)

Re: Lou amundson says bulls, knicks, boston heat in the mix for him
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2013, 09:41:02 AM »

Offline WMark

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 1
Print those Finals tickets now, baby, Lou Amundson is coming!

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2013, 09:43:18 AM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Can't see why he'd want to choose the other options over us..I think we need him more and despite records have as good a shot to make a run

If I was him Id pick the heat and knicks over us. Why would he choose here?

Mmm I see us as having more minutes for him then any of those teams? And besides the heat I'm sorry but I think we can advance further then the Knicks

As a celtics fan I can see why you feel that way but most outsiders don't.

I think that most outsiders have a much higher opinion of the Celtics franchise than you seem to.

Yeah, ooook.

I have no idea what that means. 

I do know that the players that I see sign here seem to be genuinely impressed with the culture and the professionalism that surrounds this organization.  Combine that with the history of this franchise and a coach who unanimously commands respect and loyalty from those who have played for him, and I believe that this is a franchise that has a lot of allure for many players around the league.

So, "ooook" right back at you.

Ok, my last comments are not about him signing here. Its about how outsiders feel about the celtics and knicks and how far they go in the playoffs. So, you are talking about something completely different. Only the first post I made on this thread was about what you're talking about.

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2013, 10:05:30 AM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Can't see why he'd want to choose the other options over us..I think we need him more and despite records have as good a shot to make a run

Mmm I see us as having more minutes for him then any of those teams? And besides the heat I'm sorry but I think we can advance further then the Knicks

I think that most outsiders have a much higher opinion of the Celtics franchise than you seem to.

Yeah, ooook.

I do know that the players that I see sign here seem to be genuinely impressed with the culture and the professionalism that surrounds this organization.  Combine that with the history of this franchise and a coach who unanimously commands respect and loyalty from those who have played for him, and I believe that this is a franchise that has a lot of allure for many players around the league.

Ok, my last comments are not about him signing here. Its about how outsiders feel about the celtics and knicks and how far they go in the playoffs. So, you are talking about something completely different. Only the first post I made on this thread was about what you're talking about.

You did ask why he would sign here over the Knicks and Heat, and I offered a couple of reasons why I thought it was a possibility.

As to your take on the Knicks vs. the Celtics and their respective playoff outlooks for this year,  I think there are plenty of outside observers out there who would give the Celtics a pretty good shot to beat the team from New York in a playoff series. 

DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2013, 10:10:25 AM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134

Yeah, ooook.

You did ask why he would sign here over the Knicks and Heat, and I offered a couple of reasons why I thought it was a possibility.

As to your take on the Knicks vs. the Celtics and their respective playoff outlooks for this year,  I think there are plenty of outside observers out there who would give the Celtics a pretty good shot to beat the team from New York in a playoff series.

Yes, I asked a question and people answered the question and I left it at that. Only to get attacked later on by you and another poster tho. I wasn't just talking about a celtics vs knicks matchup. I was talking about which team goes further. If you took a poll of which team went further I think most would say the knicks, even tho I personally think they are pretenders. Rondo going down plus the knicks having a better regular season than us is why I say this.

« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2013, 10:28:04 AM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469

Yeah, ooook.

Yes, I asked a question and people answered the question and I left it at that. Only to get attacked later on by you and another poster tho. I wasn't just talking about a celtics vs knicks matchup. I was talking about which team goes further. If you took a poll of which team went further I think most would say the knicks, even tho I personally think they are pretenders. Rondo going down plus the knicks having a better regular season than us is why I say this.

Disagreeing is not the same as "attacking."  If you feel that my original post was an attack against you, I'm sorry.  That was not my intent. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson