Author Topic: Lebron laughing at us  (Read 16826 times)

Re: Lebron laughing at us
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 05:28:53 AM »

Offline Smutzy#9

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
Id like to see lebron laugh if he was looked after like rondo is by the officials. Rondo would get a tech for doing something like that. surprised crawford didnt give KG a T for standing there.

Lebron is a great defender not taking that away from him, but he has a ludacrisly low PF total for the post season this year. You dont get buy being a great defemder, you get it from refs looking the other way every now and then

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 06:51:04 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
KG's my favorite Celtic and LBJ is my least favorite NBA player.

But KG has taunted and insulted more opposing players than LeBron has officials in his pocket.

He's got to be able to take it in return.  (And KG at least was playing well--it's the rest of his team who came up short.)

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 07:22:59 AM »

Offline CelticHooligan3

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
I'd be laughing too if I was gift wrapped calls the way this guy is. I think even the Heat knew that game was a travesty last night and took a ton of pressure off them.

This league is going downhill fast and David Stern is the driver. I wish some outside source would look into him. He's corrupt and there's no doubt in my mind he has skeletons in his closet. That game was a joke. The NBA should be ashamed.

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 07:42:35 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Let's all hope LeBron karma catches up with him on Wednesday.   Even Achilles had a weak ankle....

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 08:50:04 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
If KG and the C's don't like it, feel free to beat them in Game 2 and beyond. Until then, LeBron can laugh all he wants.

Bingo. Look at the scoreboard dude. Garnett and the C's do a lot of talking and until they can actually back that up, anyone can laugh at whatever they choose to.

If Lebron should get a tech for laughing, shouldnt garnett get a tech for standing there and taunting him right back? And players cant laugh anymore? Come on now.

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 08:14:43 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Gotta give props to Lebron. That is the best response I've seen yet to KG's trash talking. I have no problem with KG trying to push players' buttons and I have no problem with players trying to push his.

I do find it a bit bizarre that fans would take this personally. We know the kinds of stuff KG says all game to opponents. Pierce does the same. They are among the league's top trash talkers. It is part of sports.
That's what I was basically thinking.  Saw it live and I was like... "Touché, Bron... Touché".   I'm sure he's had his fair share of grief from KG in those Cavs/Celtics series when we were Big Bad Boston and he was by himself.  Now KG is essentially by himself (he's the only one getting it done) and Bron is having a laugh.  I have no problem with it.  He earned the right to talk smack.  I'd say this is just going to motivate KG even more, but I don't think it matters.  KG already is playing better than he's ever played in Boston... he's the most consistent player on our team and the MVP by a WIDE margin.  KG is the least of our worries.  Kinda wish Bron had been laughing at Ray or Paul... they are the ones who need some extra juice to get through those injuries.

KG's PER for the playoffs is 22.1.  Rondo's is 21.2.  I wouldn't say that either of those two has been the MVP by a WIDE margin.

I know PER obviously doesn't tell the whole story, but those two are co MVPs in my book. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 08:38:17 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2984
Well we are laughing alot at him too... but he has the refs , SPOBOT doing his whine ,  geeses its so old...

Yep LEBRICK got us , the refs on his side , SPO crying , everything is good....MONEY flowing in to the bank .

STERN and Bron smiling all the way to the bank

Don't they know you can't take it with you  ;D

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2012, 10:14:33 PM »

Offline kp4000

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 13
It's not that serious. KG fouled Lebron hard, then KG mean mug Lebron, he laughed. Who cares! Everyone knows Lebron is a great athlete, but a crappy person.

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2012, 10:15:43 PM »

Offline kp4000

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 13
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/5/28/3049233/lebron-james-laughs-in-kevin-garnetts-face

I can't bear to see this person do this to KG

Maybe he's laughing at u, because you're the only one reading into Lebron's antics.

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 04:37:03 AM »

Offline Leon0

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 0
excellent

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2012, 05:10:00 AM »

Offline Geneliahudson

• Maine Celtic
  • Tommy Points: 0
Even I was shocked to watch that live.They would stop laughing once they loose.

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2012, 05:12:59 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
It's called trying to marginalize embarrassment ... laugh away, LeBaby, all the way to elimination.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2012, 05:18:16 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3071
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
It's called trying to marginalize embarrassment ... laugh away, LeBaby, all the way to elimination.
+1 more and it'll feel [dang]ed good (injuries or not we had our share and persevered through it all) to say the East runs through us  ;D
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012, 06:50:46 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
See that Paul smile after he drained that three right in his face...?

PAYBACK SON!
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2012, 07:35:56 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Laughing Boy was passing up shots in the fourth.