Author Topic: Hating wade more than lebron  (Read 5581 times)

Re: Hating wade more than lebron
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 04:22:14 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

He absolutely is a smug, cocky, SOB. 

A professional athlete smug and cocky? I do declah, I'm gettin' the vapahs!

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 04:38:28 PM »

Offline WBrownTrophy

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Thanks Red
I wouldn't mind all the idiotic posturing, given the great defense they have been playing, were it not for the Wade Rondo takedown.  That showed that he is not only massively petulant (apparently thinking 'how DARE you beat my offense with your defense, little creature!'), but not a good person, apparently (it looked as deliberate as any injury producing play I can recall ever seeing not involving actually hauling off and bashing someone, and not only did Wade refuse to apologize, but he sneered at the very thought of apologizing, and Lebron along with him). 

And yet these two are the NBA's darlings.  Makes a person think, what is it really all about...

I absolutely agree...Rondo's injury was a HUGE factor in the series...I really wonder what would have happened if he was healthy. Many said he was our most important player and he couldn't even contribute by the end of the games.

Wade knows  darn well what he did...
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology."
                                   -Red Auerbach

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 04:53:21 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1800
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I get the hate for Lebron before this season, but he has been everbody's punching bag ever since he left Cleveland and I think this has changed him a bit - not his game, but his personality. Wade was portrayed as the guy who stuck with his city when all he really did was join up with the [new] big three. It is really hard to like the guy, especially with how much the media is loving him and killing Lebron.

As for Bosh, if I have to see him clinch his elbows and fists and scream again, I might have to scratch out my eyes.

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 04:56:18 PM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
Yeah I don't see how the guy was ever really likable. I always found it baffling that people around here would talk about him being one of their favorite non-celtics.

Guilty.

I have done a 180 on Wade. He has done the impossible out-duoched Lebron. On top of that Wade is dirty player; I can't say the same about Lebron.

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2011, 05:03:46 PM »

Offline KevinConnor

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 20
Don't hate him at all. The league is full of posturing jerks. Not much of a reason to just hate Wade. I do hate LJ. As soon as things don't go his way he starts sulking and tunes out of games. He did that last year in the playoffs and now he did it again. Somebody on the Heat should give him a good spanking. Now that's a jerk.

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 05:04:59 PM »

Offline mr. kurtz

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
i hate wade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT7zEmR8m2g

so cocky makes you wanna throw your shoe on your TV screen

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 07:20:56 PM »

Offline ThaPreacher

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 174
  • THA PREACHER
Yeah I don't see how the guy was ever really likable. I always found it baffling that people around here would talk about him being one of their favorite non-celtics.

Guilty.

I have done a 180 on Wade. He has done the impossible out-duoched Lebron. On top of that Wade is dirty player; I can't say the same about Lebron.

Well I have gone through this post and TP eveyone who hates Dwade for being who he is.
Feel free to TP me back because I loathe Wade/Lebron/Bosh more than Eminem hates Christopher Reeves.

They represent what is wrong with the world.  They celebrated their championship before winning one.
(Made me sick)  Now all I can do is light a match under the voodoo dolls and continue sticking the pins in, while cheering for Dirk and the Mavs.

Kobe, we fear and respect.
Wade and James and Bosh,       

yuck!@!#  Huck!@$#  Phooey!!!
"Just do what you do best."  -Red Auerbach-

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 07:31:43 PM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386
this has been a great finals, diminished by an intense number of commercial breaks.  Very hard to get in the flow of watching compared to other sports and their championships.  The refs have improved a bit over last year, but still too many whistles for my liking.

I'll be p---ed at Wade forever due to Rondo's injury.  That was a heinous thing for a muscle-filled dude to do to a lightweight like Rondo.

Lebron's flopping, however, has him in the lead for my wrath.  Worst flops in NBA history, sometimes followed by winks....

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2011, 07:31:51 PM »

Offline greenpride32

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 83
I always hated them both since they're roid abusers. I'm sure a ton of guys in the league are doing them but these two are some of the more obvious.  You've got LBJ with his Barry Bonds forehead, and Wade looks like he's got a second jaw growing on top of his first one.

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2011, 08:16:30 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25582
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Overall, I don't mind Wade.  I respect what he did in 2006, and I like that he always plays hard.  He's become more cocky this year, which I don't love, but I respect him as a player.

Lebron, no.  He's just too whiny and pampered.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2011, 10:33:56 PM »

Offline adamantium17

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 9
I always hated them both since they're roid abusers. I'm sure a ton of guys in the league are doing them but these two are some of the more obvious.  You've got LBJ with his Barry Bonds forehead, and Wade looks like he's got a second jaw growing on top of his first one.

LOL!!!  ;D