Author Topic: Celtics (4-0) at Heat (4-1) 5/1 Round 2 Game 1  (Read 134469 times)

Re: Celtics (4-0) at Heat (4-1) 5/1 Round 2 Game 1
« Reply #900 on: May 01, 2011, 06:12:08 PM »

Offline Tw1x990

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 47
Rondo is killing us with these passes. Make the easy ones .. enough with the flashy plays. Too much traffic right now.

« Reply #901 on: May 01, 2011, 06:12:14 PM »

Offline Rondo9dunx

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 4
Guys, I know everybody is frustrated with this game but you have to stop with the homosexual slurs.  e.g. "queen", and even "pansy"

I hope to god you are kidding.  How are "queen" and "pansy" homosexual slurs? Its not like "Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline." or anything.....

Queen is absolutely a homosexual slur, and pansy is borderline.
pansy is not even close.. Queen could be referring to him being womanly, in which case it would be sexist, not homophobic :P
Andy Bernard doesnt lose constests. He wins them, or he quits them because they're unfair.

« Reply #902 on: May 01, 2011, 06:12:37 PM »

Offline Errn

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 9
That's the third turnover I've seen from Rondo since tuning in just a few minutes ago. Fortunately, he wasn't punished for the last one.

I'm surprised. He needs to get up to game speed. His awareness is normally much better than this.

Bad decision to pass to Garnett there. Jeez.

« Reply #903 on: May 01, 2011, 06:12:42 PM »

Online j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3071
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Wade with a headlock on Garnett this is nuts
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #904 on: May 01, 2011, 06:12:51 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
Here's the thing: everything that could've gone wrong today has gone wrong. And look at that, we're still in it. Anyone watching this game saying the series is over should take another look.

In what?

« Reply #905 on: May 01, 2011, 06:12:56 PM »

Offline outcry

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 133
Not a good game 1. I expect them to come out a lot better next game and steal one.
2011 PAPOUG CHAMPION

« Reply #906 on: May 01, 2011, 06:13:04 PM »

Offline prov1ml34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 68
Guys, I know everybody is frustrated with this game but you have to stop with the homosexual slurs.  e.g. "queen", and even "pansy"

I hope to god you are kidding.  How are "queen" and "pansy" homosexual slurs? Its not like "Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline." or anything.....

So QUEEN Elizabeth is a lesbian and since moron named himself KING James calling him QUEEN James is calling him gay? Ok........whatever
DKC Dallas Mavericks                         
PG: Darren Collison
SG: OJ Mayo
SF: Jae Crowder
PF: Dirk Nowitzki/Jackie Carmichael
C: Brandan Wright/Rudy Gobert
Coach - Rick Carlisle

« Reply #907 on: May 01, 2011, 06:14:01 PM »

Offline Tenacious D

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 232

I hope to god you are kidding.  How are "queen" and "pansy" homosexual slurs? Its not like "****" or anything.....

As is "lady" (them gals can be tough). "Soft"is oke. 
"Celtics Bring Structure And Discipline To A Chaotic World"

« Reply #908 on: May 01, 2011, 06:14:19 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
Disappointed doc did not get tossed. Pierce may get suspended for that face rub

« Reply #909 on: May 01, 2011, 06:14:31 PM »

Offline Rondo9dunx

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 4

I hope to god you are kidding.  How are "queen" and "pansy" homosexual slurs? Its not like "****" or anything.....

So QUEEN Elizabeth is a lesbian and since moron named himself KING James calling him QUEEN James is calling him gay? Ok........whatever
I don't think he gets the corrolation between king and queen james :P he's got homophobia on the mind
Andy Bernard doesnt lose constests. He wins them, or he quits them because they're unfair.

« Reply #910 on: May 01, 2011, 06:15:22 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good

pansy is not even close.. Queen could be referring to him being womanly, in which case it would be sexist, not homophobic :P

Queen is a homosexual slur.  There is no equivocating on that one.  Pansy is a term which implies that somebody is unmanly and weak, meaning it's not explicitly a homosexual slur, but it's borderline because it often has that kind of connotation.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #911 on: May 01, 2011, 06:15:31 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 737
  • MASTER OF PANIC
anyone else think wade is going to score 37 again? and james jones is going to score 23? i don't

« Reply #912 on: May 01, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »

Offline prov1ml34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 68
Well we played absolutely horrible and had the three corrupt zebras to play against as well and we are within 8 so all in all I can't complain. We can beat this team. Just got our bad game out of the way early
DKC Dallas Mavericks                         
PG: Darren Collison
SG: OJ Mayo
SF: Jae Crowder
PF: Dirk Nowitzki/Jackie Carmichael
C: Brandan Wright/Rudy Gobert
Coach - Rick Carlisle

« Reply #913 on: May 01, 2011, 06:16:06 PM »

Offline jbsprinter1

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 30
The fix is in. I'm convinced. Not for the series, just for this game. Everyone knows if the Celtics steal Game 1, the mentally weak Heat will fold. I'm so disappointed in the NBA right now. Ugh...

« Reply #914 on: May 01, 2011, 06:16:24 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good

do you have any idea what you are talking about?  "queen" is a term often used to refer to gay people, and when you use it in a negative context it is a homosexual slur.  period end of story.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers