Author Topic: Lebron elbow injury update  (Read 7856 times)

Re: Lebron elbow injury update
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 01:17:34 PM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
I don't think this "injury" will affect LeBron at all, but if it makes him struggle shooting the ball, it's all good for us.

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 01:20:22 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Via Twitter:
Home from the Clinic. Told me I'm bruised. I told them I was forged in the fires of Mordor so that is impossible. We're agreeing to disagree
I told them I'm fine, but they keep poking me and putting me in machines. All they're going to find is awesomeness.
MRI Results back. Just what I thought. They found no damage, a autograph from Jesus, the tears of Joakim Noah and a lightning bolt.

This guy is full of himself.

Is that really LeBron?  I have a hard time believing he'd reference Lord of the Rings

I refuse to believe that's LeBron, because if it was I'd have to like him a lot more, because those are really funny.

Although LeBron has spent his whole career searching for "One Ring".  So maybe so  :P

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 01:27:26 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Via Twitter:
Home from the Clinic. Told me I'm bruised. I told them I was forged in the fires of Mordor so that is impossible. We're agreeing to disagree
I told them I'm fine, but they keep poking me and putting me in machines. All they're going to find is awesomeness.
MRI Results back. Just what I thought. They found no damage, a autograph from Jesus, the tears of Joakim Noah and a lightning bolt.

Is that really LeBron?  I have a hard time believing he'd reference Lord of the Rings

I refuse to believe that's LeBron, because if it was I'd have to like him a lot more, because those are really funny.

Although LeBron has spent his whole career searching for "One Ring".  So maybe so  :P

The Twitter account tweeting that is called "LeBronsElbow".  So no, it's not his real account (and apparently, according to the Cavs, Lebron doesn't have a twitter account).

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
Via Twitter:

Although LeBron has spent his whole career searching for "One Ring".  So maybe so  :P

The Twitter account tweeting that is called "LeBronsElbow".  So no, it's not his real account (and apparently, according to the Cavs, Lebron doesn't have a twitter account).

Yea, I checked too....seems fake.
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 01:37:42 PM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
BS! The Queen is fine. If you take his word, Prior tests came up negative. Now coincidentally, Prior to playing the Celtics a mysterious Elbow Strain, Bone Bruise shows up. I think he's setting himself an excuse once the Celtics kick his behind.

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 01:39:57 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1820
BS! The Queen is fine. If you take his word, Prior tests came up negative. Now coincidentally, Prior to playing the Celtics a mysterious Elbow Strain, Bone Bruise shows up. I think he's setting himself an excuse once the Celtics kick his behind.

I really don't care for excuses. We can always point to last year's playoff. We've paid our dues.

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 02:13:03 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
 ;)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 05:54:34 PM by Witch-King »
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 02:14:15 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
I want see us attack that elbow! And set pick after pick after pick on him! We need to test the elbow and see if it's an issue.

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »

Offline chelsearules

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 12

The Twitter account tweeting that is called "LeBronsElbow".  

can't believe nike hasn't gotten kobesfinger on twitter yet

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 02:22:24 PM »

Offline Tai

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 32

I really don't care for excuses. We can always point to last year's playoff. We've paid our dues.

And at least Lebron will be playing regardless, so Cavs fans couldn't even argue that playing with a less than 100% Lebron compares to KG not playing it all.

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 03:04:59 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3071
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
update following 1st post:

@PDCavsinsider LeBron should be fine unless he takes another direct hard hit. Based on history, I'm sure the Celtics will play cleanly and avoid it.

history? celtics clean? avoid his elbow? hahahahah
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 03:06:30 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Tommy Heinsohn
  • Tommy Points: 2742
update following 1st post:

@PDCavsinsider LeBron should be fine unless he takes another direct hard hit. Based on history, I'm sure the Celtics will play cleanly and avoid it.

history? celtics clean? avoid his elbow? hahahahah

LOL! His elbow is going to get a severe beatdown this weekend

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 03:12:20 PM »

Offline FallGuy

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 70
This series should be physical anyway. But a few hard fouls and strong picks in the first half of game one might make LBJ think a bit harder about taking the ball to the hoop. This is an advantage for us, if we use it properly.

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 03:15:03 PM »

Offline incoherent

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 278
  • 7 + 11 = 18
he's going to expected to be hit hard, I say we play straight up D on him and if he goes off then go for some hard hits

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010, 04:53:51 PM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes
One bump with Big Baby and the path to the next round is clear  ;)
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels