Author Topic: Joey Crawford  (Read 5924 times)

Re: Joey Crawford
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2010, 02:59:04 PM »

Offline Overrated

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 218
Just for the sake of it, here's one of my favorites:

Its Bennet Salvatore giving the Answer and Larry Brown a Tech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDM2eGpf5Hc

What are those two saying about the crowd? Allen was playing to the crowd or something? I don't get it.

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2010, 03:02:43 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
Bennett Salvatore is HANDS DOWN the WORST ref in this league---to the point of being CROOKED.--Geeze, Remember that OFFENSIVE Foul he called on Pierce's 3 point attempt in the 08 ECF-?

Joey Crawford is 2nd Worst---cause he's just Horrible and thinks HE'S the Game--and thinks people pay to see HIM.

Bill Kennedy is Awful, but mostly cause he's a LUNKHEAD.

Dick Bavette is a HOMER and senile.

Scott Foster isn't too bad---but he falls for EVERY FLOP.

Steve Javie is the BEST ref in the league--and he hasn't reffed a C's game in months---I think he's ill actually.

Violet Palmer is actually pretty good NOW---she sucked when she started.

Bob Delaney is pretty CRAP too.

There are like 75 Refs in the league...and we always end up with like the same 3 guys all the time.

Gotta disagree about Violet ... she's still horrible. So is Kenny Mauer, (one of the worst without question), Eddie F. Rush, Forte, Bavetta, (who used to be one of the best before decrepitude) ... I could go on and on, the whole organization needs an overhaul, unfortunately ... and some culpability.

Sadly, Joey Crawford looks like Naismith compared to Bennett Salvatore and Scott Foster.

Bavetta used to be a great ref until he died. Now that he's still working and is transported around the league in a crypt, not so much.
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 03:16:11 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
You all realize that David Stern is going to come after all of you and fine you right?

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 03:54:50 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Bavetta used to be a great ref until he died. Now that he's still working and is transported around the league in a crypt, not so much.

That's the funniest line I've read for several days. TP!

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2010, 03:59:16 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
You all realize that David Stern is going to come after all of you and fine you right?

In that case, how's THIS, Herr Stern?!

:P

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2010, 05:52:56 PM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
I used to groan every time I would see Kenny Mauer listed as an official before a playoff game.  It seemed like he really hated Antoine Walker and was never too fond of Pierce either......not to mention just in general the guy looks like a shady used car salesman with that slicked back hair.

The past couple seasons though I havent had too much to complain about though.  Salvatore and Bavetta are a different story.

This picture always makes me laugh though.  

Greg

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
I used to groan every time I would see Kenny Mauer listed as an official before a playoff game.  It seemed like he really hated Antoine Walker and was never too fond of Pierce either......not to mention just in general the guy looks like a shady used car salesman with that slicked back hair.

The past couple seasons though I havent had too much to complain about though.  Salvatore and Bavetta are a different story.

This picture always makes me laugh though.  

Really? Wow ... I think Mauer's been worse than ever, along with Bavetta, Salvatore, Palmer, Eddie F. Rush, Joey, Spooner, Forte, etc. ... my poop list is as long as it's ever been, unfortunately.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *