Author Topic: Mass Effect 2  (Read 6561 times)

Re: Mass Effect 2
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 11:02:09 PM »

Offline yoursweatersux

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 45
Pshh, I'm still working on re-beating Final Fantasy 7 like the dork I am.

Next up:
GTA 4
Dragon Age
*and possibly play through Baldur's Gate 2 again, the best game ever made. Period.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 02:04:36 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Can't....stop....playing.....

need...sleep...must....keep....job....

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 08:57:09 AM »

Offline Schupac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 235
Pshh, I'm still working on re-beating Final Fantasy 7 like the dork I am.

Next up:
GTA 4
Dragon Age
*and possibly play through Baldur's Gate 2 again, the best game ever made. Period.

TP for the bg2 comment, even though I don't quite agree.  Try playing Planescape:Torment.  Same development team.  The best written game ever made.

Mass Effect 2 is gorgeous and a lot of fun.  I just got it last week, have been playing it quite a bit on my new TV.  The loading times are excessive, and they streamlined a lot of the loot collection and XP gain process too much, but besides that it is amazing.  Combat is fun and difficult on Veteran settings, the graphics are amazing, and the storyline is pretty engaging too.  It's less of an RPG than previous Bioware games.  It's kind of like a first person shooter/RPG (stress on the shooter) with a conversation 'minigame' (that takes up 1/3 of the game).

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 09:19:05 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Yeah Mass Effect 2 is a Great game, but the one I'm really looking forward to is Fallout: New Vegas.

For you Fallout folks, they have a new trailer on it on the Fallout.com website. The game is expected out in Fall of this year.

Too bad I don't get much time to play these games...heck I still haven't beaten Fallout 3 in its entirety, yet...I'm maybe 85% through it.