Author Topic: CWeb picks Rondoooooooooo player of week  (Read 4806 times)

Re: CWeb picks Rondoooooooooo player of week
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
Well played C-Webb, I've always liked him and it's nice to see him speaking sense. Curious to hear about Payton's reaction though. Anyone?
after cwebb picked him, they displayed a quote from perk saying that since gp was hating on rondo, rondo has done extrememly well for the team.  gp replied by saying that he is glad to see that rondo is playing well and that he is able to take constructive criticism and use it as motivation. he and webber both mentioned how throughout their careers people hated on them for different reasons and they used it as motivation as well. he also said something like, i dont make criticisms bc i dont like a person, i just give my opinion about their play on the court.

Thanks dark_lord. It's interesting to hear Payton saying that because a few weeks back he said something like Rondo was put in a "situation" and seemed slightly jealous that he got his ring a lot later than Rajon.

I find the whole "situation" comment pathetic and yet hilarious
GP would not have a ring if he wasnt put into a "situation" late in his career
He was also put into a "situation" with Karl Malone, Shaq and Kobe Bryant and refused to play within the triangle offense
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 03:52:21 PM by TatteredOnMySleeve »
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

Re: CWeb picks Rondoooooooooo player of week
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 07:23:52 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
personally, i think that trio is terrible together.  ahmed rashard is ok, but gp and cwebb are terrible....and even worse when together.