Author Topic: Celtics News  (Read 5988118 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Celtics News
« Reply #3615 on: October 05, 2026, 02:20:04 PM »

Offline Donoghus

  • Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 34253
  • Tommy Points: 1809
  • What a Pub Should Be
Interesting if nothing else.

Quote
Taylor Snow
@taylorcsnow
Mitchell Robinson says he was roommates with Payton Pritchard during the 2017 USA Men's Basketball U19 team?s training camp.

?I?ve been knowing him for a minute now. Now that we?re teammates in the NBA, it?s a crazy ride.?

Quote
Taylor Snow
@taylorcsnow
?
3m
Also on that team: former Celtics Romeo Langford and Carsen Edwards



2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

Re: Celtics News
« Reply #3616 on: Today at 01:18:01 PM »

Offline DefenseWinsChamps

  • Tiny Archibald
  • *******
  • Posts: 7276
  • Tommy Points: 870
ESPN has us fourth in BPI after OKC, SAS, and NYK.

I really like this team.

Re: Celtics News
« Reply #3617 on: Today at 03:08:21 PM »

Offline slamtheking

  • NCE
  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 34192
  • Tommy Points: 10360
ESPN has us fourth in BPI after OKC, SAS, and NYK.

I really like this team.
useless stat that means nothing.  need to see what they do on the court.

Re: Celtics News
« Reply #3618 on: Today at 07:44:18 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 40310
  • Tommy Points: 3529
  • On To Banner 19!
ESPN has us fourth in BPI after OKC, SAS, and NYK.

I really like this team.

That's crazy

I predict 48-34, and probably 4 or 5 seed in the East
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: Celtics News
« Reply #3619 on: Today at 11:11:35 PM »

Online No Nickname

  • Bill Walton
  • *
  • Posts: 1137
  • Tommy Points: 116
ESPN has us fourth in BPI after OKC, SAS, and NYK.

I really like this team.

That's crazy

I predict 48-34, and probably 4 or 5 seed in the East

That?s six games better than most of our predictions for last year? assuming we wouldn?t have Tatum.

Just goes to show how well the team did last year. Let?s see if Tatum/George/Mitchell > Brown this year.