Author Topic: Pres Trump & Melania contract covid  (Read 13333 times)

Re: Pres Trump & Melania contract covid
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2020, 10:59:23 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1909
I'll never understand the liberal bias among Bostonians, but whatever.

Trump probably has what most experience with C19 -- sniffles.  He's not in a nursing home, so it's doubtful anyone dies from his diagnosis, as well.  If it weren't for reports of a mild fever and fatigue, I'd assume a false positive seen in ~50% of those diagnosed with the rapid test.

The liberal media wishing for his death all over twitter is telling, though.  The tolerant left - who demand we recognize their pronouns, bathroom preferences, and immunity from any consequences related to their violence - is about as rich as it gets, though.
There are reports Trump has been having trouble breathing.  Trump has certainly been given the PCR test and gotten the results back.  Several White House reporters have tested positive now.  The Notre Dame president and Senators Lee and Tillis tested positive.  All three were at ACB's nomination ceremony. 

Edit - Kelly Conway has tested positive.  She was also at the nomination ceremony.

Yep. Cant believe its still so minimized. Sure, most people are fine, thankfully. But so far in 6 months more US citizens have died from coronavirus than:
- 8 average years of influenza.
- 66  nine elevens

Most people are fine. A lot are not. How much money did we spend avenging 9/11? What fraction of that coat could we have spent to avoid this economic collapse while saving way more lives if our priorities were just slightly more humanitarian rather than blood thirsty?

I doubt 100k American citizens have died from COVID in total.  Hospitals were financially incentivized to code patients C19 positive on admission and during treatment,  and politically, a handful of Democratic governors shoved C19 patients into nursing homes.

If you were tasked with caring for the sick, where is the very place you would put them?

I truly doubt you are correct. Let痴 leave it at that since the sources I generally believe obviously aren稚 accepted by you and the sources you would agree with won稚 be accepted by me.  Neither of us really know for sure.

« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2020, 11:02:42 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1324

Trump probably has what most experience with C19 -- sniffles.  He's not in a nursing home, so it's doubtful anyone dies from his diagnosis, as well.  If it weren't for reports of a mild fever and fatigue, I'd assume a false positive seen in ~50% of those diagnosed with the rapid test.

The liberal media wishing for his death all over twitter is telling, though.  The tolerant left - who demand we recognize their pronouns, bathroom preferences, and immunity from any consequences related to their violence - is about as rich as it gets, though.
There are reports Trump has been having trouble breathing.  Trump has certainly been given the PCR test and gotten the results back.  Several White House reporters have tested positive now.  The Notre Dame president and Senators Lee and Tillis tested positive.  All three were at ACB's nomination ceremony. 

Edit - Kelly Conway has tested positive.  She was also at the nomination ceremony.

Yep. Cant believe its still so minimized. Sure, most people are fine, thankfully. But so far in 6 months more US citizens have died from coronavirus than:
- 66  nine elevens

Most people are fine. A lot are not. How much money did we spend avenging 9/11? What fraction of that coat could we have spent to avoid this economic collapse while saving way more lives if our priorities were just slightly more humanitarian rather than blood thirsty?

I doubt 100k American citizens have died from COVID in total.  Hospitals were financially incentivized to code patients C19 positive on admission and during treatment,  and politically, a handful of Democratic governors shoved C19 patients into nursing homes.

If you were tasked with caring for the sick, where is the very place you would put them?

Ok good you doubt it. I guess i値l have to weigh that against the cdc, nih, who, 50 different state department of health, just about every academic institution in the US, Europe, and Asia, as well as the daily briefings from my own health commissioner, our department of health reports, our home academic center with our weekly meetings (im a doctor, outpatient, so not in the thick of it but collecting and sending plenty of tests), but you doubt it. Thank goodness! I値l rest easier tonight.

Yes, I'd absolutely question reports from all government agencies.  A brief Google search of Fauci will tell you that he has patents all "coronavirus" related, and after several years of shady research, our gov't passively suggested he stop messing around.  They didn't mean it, of course, until a few years later -- Fauci's group responded by outsourcing the research to none other than... Wuhan. 

I'm a doc in a swing state that was hit very hard. We were provided daily updates, have a crazy Governor, and have a strong liberal bias in this area.  And I noticed the data were always off... patients were classified as C19 if they had symptoms despite many testing negative, and others not tested at all, in the presence of far more significant medical conditions. It's a sham to win an election, like half of the events we've seen this year.

I'm genuinely interested -- how do you think the virus reached the general population?

« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2020, 11:04:55 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 892

- 66  nine elevens

Ok good you doubt it. I guess i値l have to weigh that against the cdc, nih, who, 50 different state department of health, just about every academic institution in the US, Europe, and Asia, as well as the daily briefings from my own health commissioner, our department of health reports, our home academic center with our weekly meetings (im a doctor, outpatient, so not in the thick of it but collecting and sending plenty of tests), but you doubt it. Thank goodness! I値l rest easier tonight.

Yes, I'd absolutely question reports from all government agencies.  A brief Google search of Fauci will tell you that he has patents all "coronavirus" related, and after several years of shady research, our gov't passively suggested he stop messing around.  They didn't mean it, of course, until a few years later -- Fauci's group responded by outsourcing the research to none other than... Wuhan. 

I'm a doc in a swing state that was hit very hard. We were provided daily updates, have a crazy Governor, and have a strong liberal bias in this area.  And I noticed the data were always off... patients were classified as C19 if they had symptoms despite many testing negative, and others not tested at all, in the presence of far more significant medical conditions. It's a sham to win an election, like half of the events we've seen this year.

I'm genuinely interested -- how do you think the virus reached the general population?

So virtually every country in the world, all at the same time, orchestrated the same conspiracy to get Trump out of office? Is that it?

« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2020, 11:06:25 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Tiny Archibald

- 66  nine elevens

If you were tasked with caring for the sick, where is the very last place you would put them?

I truly doubt you are correct. Let痴 leave it at that since the sources I generally believe obviously aren稚 accepted by you and the sources you would agree with won稚 be accepted by me.  Neither of us really know for sure.

Yep, I'll agree to that.  And admit I was being somewhat hyperbolic.  TP.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 11:23:31 PM by tarheelsxxiii »

« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2020, 11:09:00 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Tiny Archibald

- 66  nine elevens

So virtually every country in the world, all at the same time, orchestrated the same conspiracy to get Trump out of office? Is that it?

The less powerful countries in the world couldn't have been innocent bystanders to our madness? And as less developed countries, with arguably more corrupt governmental bodies, they could not have easily mishandled a pandemic and/or reported a falsified narrative of their own issues?

« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2020, 11:10:08 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 892

- 66  nine elevens

The less powerful countries in the world couldn't have been innocent bystanders to our madness? And as less developed countries, with arguably more corrupt governmental bodies, they could not have easily mishandled a pandemic and/or reported a falsified narrative of their own issues?

The level of global collaboration you are implying would be truly unprecedented. The first time in human history.

« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2020, 11:13:11 PM »

Offline Fan from VT

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 777

- 66  nine elevens

The level of global collaboration you are implying would be truly unprecedented. The first time in human history.

Yes and as a leftie we will be paying our debt to italy for taking one for the team for a long time. But, this was definitely the easiest way to win an election.

« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2020, 11:19:56 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 474

- 66  nine elevens

Yes and as a leftie we will be paying our debt to italy for taking one for the team for a long time. But, this was definitely the easiest way to win an election.
Apparently Trump must be in on or fallen for this vast conspiracy now. 

« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2020, 11:22:37 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Tiny Archibald

- 66  nine elevens

I'm not suggesting global collaboration.  In my opinion, this was a nursing home virus -- like a cold or flu, any other given year.  It's estimated that 42-57% of deaths occurred within nursing homes in Italy, France, Ireland, Spain, and Belgium.  We'll probably never know the total in the US, as several governors refuse to report any nursing home data at all. 

My issue is that a handful of Democrat governors placed these patients in nursing homes.
Gross incompetence, or mass murder to win an election/get a VP bid?

« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2020, 11:31:44 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Tiny Archibald

- 66  nine elevens

Italy has a relatively very old population, and a boatload of nursing home deaths.  They're one of the stronger examples for my position.

« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2020, 01:04:05 AM »

Offline keevsnick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 412

- 66  nine elevens

Italy has a relatively very old population, and a boatload of nursing home deaths.  They're one of the stronger examples for my position.

Wait I'm confused. Are you implying covid-19 is a hoax orchestrated by the entire world/us agencies/the entire US healthcare system? 

Why not just assassinate the president? Wouldn't that be easier?

« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2020, 01:42:28 AM »

Offline keevsnick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 412
Also conspiracy theories aside news is the president has take the regeneron antibody therapy (an experimental drug) as well as remdesivir (which may reduce recovery time in some cases).

This feels like either A) The case is not mild or B) The presidents treatment team is wildly overeating probably because the president himself is.

« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2020, 01:57:00 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Tiny Archibald

- 66  nine elevens

Wait I'm confused. Are you implying covid-19 is a hoax orchestrated by the entire world/us agencies/the entire US healthcare system? 

Why not just assassinate the president? Wouldn't that be easier?

What? I'm not following. 

For the past 2 years, I've been shocked that he hasn't been assassinated.

« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2020, 10:44:59 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 474
A 3rd Republican Senator has tested positive.  Two are on the Judiciary committee.  This could impact the Republican push to get ACB confirmed before the election. 

« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2020, 12:45:34 PM »

Offline ozgod

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 578
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D