Author Topic: Presidential Debates  (Read 9150 times)

Re: Presidential Debates
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2020, 10:41:09 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 664

Actions speak louder than words.  Biden has been a liar and a partisan his entire career.

truth

It is a big truth for sure ..words have little meaning, only actions are believed

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2020, 10:41:43 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 229
Two clowns. Itís truly embarrassing this is who we have for choices to run our country.

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2020, 10:42:00 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 5084
  • Thumper of the BASS!
she aight

*sippin*

I would like a  lil mo meat on the bones of my first lady....

*sippin*

« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2020, 10:42:03 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bob Cousy
  • Tommy Points: 1312
  • What a Pub Should Be
Best part of this debate was when it ended.

What a disaster.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2020, 10:43:37 PM »

Offline gouki88

• Global Moderator
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1011
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
I missed the question about white supremacy where Trump apparently mentioned the Proud Boys, how bad was it?

What a trainwreck
Fire Brad

« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2020, 10:43:51 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
  • 2021 CelticsStrong Historical Draft Indiana Pacers

Actions speak louder than words.  Biden has been a liar and a partisan his entire career.

truth

How so?
2021 CelticsStrong Historical Draft Indiana Pacers:
C- Marc Gasol(16-17)Jeff Ruland(83-84)Theo Ratliff(00-01)
PF- Dan Roundfield(79-80)Paul Milsap(14-15)Dino Radja(95-96)
SF- Dan Marjerle(92-93)Rashard Lewis(08-09)Jalen Rose(99-00)
SG- Reggie Lewis(91-92)World B. Free(78-79)Dell Curry(93-94)
PG- Steve Nash(05-06)Fat Lever(87-88)Tony Allen(12-13)

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2020, 10:44:14 PM »

• Rajon Rondo
Two clowns. Itís truly embarrassing this is who we have for choices to run our country.

I felt like I watching a bad cartoon...sad..I hope our future candidates to become president are more human and less combative. They have a plan they believe and can present it without having to belittle the other so rather they can feel bigger.

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2020, 10:44:40 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bob Cousy
  • Tommy Points: 1312
  • What a Pub Should Be
I missed the question about white supremacy where Trump apparently mentioned the Proud Boys, how bad was it?

What a trainwreck

Pretty telling. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2020, 10:44:54 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1909
I am voting neither..sorry..this is unbearable

that is the problem.....if you think that these two are equally worthy of contempt dont complain about anything.

I believe the problem is that both sides who are committed to their political party are not able to meet in the middle and work together. Many will support only what their side defends and in turn, demonize the other who does not share their same view. How about meeting in the middle and working on things civilly? I have not seen that with either side recently.

If you think I do not have the right to complain, that is your view and right. But personally, I also feel that is the bigger problem in our country today. I see too many on both sides claiming the other is wrong because they do not share the same view.

I have a right to complain about both sides. I am not locked to either and will always vote on the person I feel is best to represent our country.

This debate is still unbearable and it is my right to state this.

Biden is not an extremist.....he has campaigned on bringing people together.

I just donít see it. I have not seen Biden or Trump trying to unite our entire country. I wish I did.

You're not listening to Biden then, my Friend.

I think heís listening fine.

ROY -

If either you or BTB haven't been listening to Biden (and Harris) over the last few months I don't know what to tell you.

They have certainly been talking about the division in this country and how to bring her together.

By any account, words are actions. Actually can't even fathom that you don't consider words to be actions.

You look at these 2 numbskulls and come out with "Biden is a liar"? OK -- I guess then I am a liar, Biden is a liar, we are all liars - that's true.  Trump is pathological. 

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2020, 10:46:50 PM »

• Rajon Rondo
Best part of this debate was when it ended.

What a disaster.

So true. TP

« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2020, 10:47:11 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 229

I felt like I watching a bad cartoon...sad..I hope our future candidates to become president are more human and less combative. They have a plan they believe and can present it without having to belittle the other so rather can feel bigger.

Democrats shot themselves in the foot this election. They should have given Bernie a chance heís the only one that wouldnít take Trumps cheese. Biden is falling for the same trap Clinton did, when it turns into a whose got the bigger ... match Trump is going to win, thatís the only game he knows how to play.

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2020, 10:47:28 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 5084
  • Thumper of the BASS!
I am voting neither..sorry..this is unbearable

that is the problem.....if you think that these two are equally worthy of contempt dont complain about anything.

I believe the problem is that both sides who are committed to their political party are not able to meet in the middle and work together. Many will support only what their side defends and in turn, demonize the other who does not share their same view. How about meeting in the middle and working on things civilly? I have not seen that with either side recently.

If you think I do not have the right to complain, that is your view and right. But personally, I also feel that is the bigger problem in our country today. I see too many on both sides claiming the other is wrong because they do not share the same view.

I have a right to complain about both sides. I am not locked to either and will always vote on the person I feel is best to represent our country.

This debate is still unbearable and it is my right to state this.

Biden is not an extremist.....he has campaigned on bringing people together.

I just donít see it. I have not seen Biden or Trump trying to unite our entire country. I wish I did.

You're not listening to Biden then, my Friend.

I think heís listening fine.

ROY -

If either you or BTB haven't been listening to Biden (and Harris) over the last few months I don't know what to tell you.

They have certainly been talking about the division in this country and how to bring her together.

By any account, words are actions. Actually can't even fathom that you don't consider words to be actions.

You look at these 2 numbskulls and come out with "Biden is a liar"? OK -- I guess then I am a liar, Biden is a liar, we are all liars - that's true.  Trump is pathological.

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2020, 10:47:49 PM »

Offline gouki88

• Global Moderator
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1011
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

What a trainwreck

Pretty telling.
Yeah, I thought as much. I don't think Biden is a good candidate nor do I agree with his platform to many extents. But man, Trump is utterly reprehensible.
Fire Brad

« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2020, 10:47:50 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Kevin Garnett
That was really disgusting.  I didn't like either performance.  Biden was bad.  Trump was an utter embarrassment. 

« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2020, 10:49:01 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Kevin Garnett
Wow -- Rick Santorum "President overplayed his hand tonight".   That is the most telling analysis of the night.