Hi Chicago Celtic. How brave of you to actually bypass the not so hidden protective clause of this forum.
This was my post, for reference:
And the radical left wing? These BLM rioters and Antifa?
That is the democratic partyís problem just like neo nazis are the rights problem.
Their message needs to be to completely disavow these people, not ďhey itís not nice to go rioting... youíre better than that.Ē No they arenít.
Why isnít the media asking Biden questions tough questions?
Why are the handlers allowed to let him answer questions off teleprompters ?
Why do his handlers get to rush him away from the press ?
This guy is close to being president and we donít know who is writing this stuff or who will actually be president. Is Symone sanders going to be our next president or what ?
Biden stumbling through basic questions while handlers rush him away:
Some peaceful BLM protests:
This is Bidenís America and he needs to own it^
There is a good portion of this country that would never vote for Biden if this isnít cleaned up. Harris said these protests will not stop. You guys liking this ?
You then changed it to "Trump's America" but failed to address any of the actual points and misunderstood what "Someone's America" means.
When I say Biden's America, I mean that is what you will be living with when he is president: BLM Riots, Antifa, and a media that does not hold the president accountable. His policy towards it is "Please don't riot, you're better than this." NO THEY AREN'T.
Points I'd like you to address (as brought up in this thread and somewhat in your post):
1) When was the last time you condemned white supremacy? Do you do it.. every single day? Do you get in front of your friends and coworkers and tell people that white supremacy is evil every day? Probably not. You know why? Because it's ridiculous. The mere REQUEST to have someone denounce it is an absolute insult -- as if they are a racist and must somehow prove they aren't by reciting those words (kind of like saying Black Lives Matter somehow makes you not a racist). Despite all of that, he still did it: . Of course, this still isn't enough because people who already believe him to be a racist will just say "Well he HAD to say that." THAT'S THE POINT. Why even ask him to say it? Did you think he was going to say "I love white supremacists?" I mean this entire left narrative's point is just absolute nonsense.
2) To the point of my post: Do you condemn BLM Rioters, Antifa, and every single person in that video that I posted? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBqBEIeNbbc
Are these bad people?
3) Why isn't the media holding Biden accountable to answer basic questions? Why do his handlers get to run him off while the President has to answer "reporters" trying to "ask questions" with the full intention of trying to make him look incompetent?
Here is my list of "Trump Style" questions to Biden that the media will never dare to ask him now that he's the nominee (they asked him this plenty when he was up against Bernie -- surprise, surprise):
1) Why did you introduce a crime bill that has damaged an entire generation of African American families?
2) You've voted to tax Social Security income twice while in the Senate. How can seniors trust that you won't approve any legislation aimed at harming Social Security income?
3) Why should Americans trust you on the economy and jobs when you voted for NAFTA and recently admitted that it was a mistake and that Trump's plan is better?
4) Why should Americans trust your foreign policy when you voted for the war in Iraq?
5) Why are you using teleprompters to answer questions from the American public? Who is typing the answers and is our actual presidential candidate?
Now, to address your points:
President Trump only makes matters worse. He is incapable of bringing people together and he just cannot seem to help but make matters worse. His campaign depends on fear and distrust. Fear of immigrants, fear of the evil Socialist democrats, distrust of our own government, fear and distrust of the fake main stream media etc, etcÖ . He has openly invited violence on a number of occasions. He continuously insults people. He has created a rage and hatred in followers and opponents alike.
1) Every single campaign depends on fear and distrust. He's going to take away your "X" is basically the bread and butter for every single politician -- ever.
2) Fear of Immigrants. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this, but yes he is against illegal immigration as we all should be. Explain to me how it is right at all that someone illegally enters our country and was granted immunity by Obama and sanctuary cities. For their kids, sure, maybe it's not their fault and I'd be a bit softer and think that it's probably right that they should stay. But for the people that are KNOWINGLY obstructing our laws, every single one of them should be deported and go through the legal process.
3) Socialist Democrats are an actual thing. There is an entire wing of the democratic party that wants this country to be run as a socialist state. I do not personally believe that Joe Biden is a socialist, but do you really think that Biden would ever veto any large recurring government expansion? He'd be crucified. I personally do not want to take any chance that we expand any government programs... and there are a lot of non racist, non homophobic, non xenophobic people like me that simple do not believe that socialism works, at any level, based on 100 years of evidence and would rather vote for someone like Donald Trump than IN ANY DEGREE risk it.
4) Distrust of our government. There is a significant amount of evidence that the outgoing administration, at the very least, tried to make Trump's life as difficult as possible.
5) Fake main stream media.. are you kidding me? I don't think this warrants a response, but I'll give you one anyways. The media is CORPORATE RUN. It's there for ratings. It's a complete phony baloney. There is so much bias in the media that you are being lied to either directly or indirectly every single day. They choose which stories to run and which stories to not run. They publish stories from "anonymous sources" without any shred of evidence for days, months. I mean this is one aspect of distrust that I don't know how you CAN'T agree with him other than the fact that it's your side that is "winning" the narrative. If you were objective in any way, you'd see it.
6) Insulting people and generally being rude. Ehh... you've got me there. I don't really like it. It's not how I would run things.