Author Topic: Trump's America  (Read 11157 times)

Re: Trump's America
« Reply #225 on: October 29, 2020, 07:45:51 PM »

Offline jambr380

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1378
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Crazy things happen.  My former law firm overnighted some documents once.  UPS got in touch with us and said they were shredded instead.  How does that happen?  Most likely, incredible human error, rather than maliciousness.

Crazy that would happen, but even if that same thing were to have happened here, I find it highly suspect that nobody actually made a copy of these documents that apparently would have guaranteed re-election for Trump. Like, if they were that good, you fly them there yourself.

« Reply #226 on: October 29, 2020, 08:04:45 PM »

Offline MattyIce

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 200
Crazy things happen.  My former law firm overnighted some documents once.  UPS got in touch with us and said they were shredded instead.  How does that happen?  Most likely, incredible human error, rather than maliciousness.

Crazy that would happen, but even if that same thing were to have happened here, I find it highly suspect that nobody actually made a copy of these documents that apparently would have guaranteed re-election for Trump. Like, if they were that good, you fly them there yourself.

haven't they been "found" since the story came out?

« Reply #227 on: October 29, 2020, 09:50:08 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -27026
  • 33,333 posts and counting . . .

How do they go from shipping to shredding?  That's insane!

Yep.  I was a very low man on the totem poll at the time (2003), but it shocked all of us since we’d been busting ass to get our submission in on time.  Luckily, we actually kept backups of our important documents.

Apparently, the Fox records were found:

“After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return” to Carlson, UPS senior public relations manager Matthew O’Connor said in a statement to Business Insider. “UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right. We work hard to ensure every package is delivered, including essential goods, precious family belongings, and critical health care.”

The announcement of the recovery came after Glenn Zaccara, UPS’s corporate media relations director, confirmed that Carlson had used the company to ship the materials before they were lost.

“The package was reported with missing contents as it moved within our network,” Zaccara said before they were located. “UPS is conducting an urgent investigation.”
Once a CrotoNat, always a CrotoNat. CelticsBlog Draft Champions, 2009 & 2012.

« Reply #228 on: October 30, 2020, 12:21:34 AM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 357
And one to three days before voting day they will be released and the papers will say some really terrible untrue things about Joe...