Here's what needs to happen, IMO:
1) Stick Smart, and only Smart, on Lowry. Smart doesn't come out unless Lowry does. When Lowry comes back in, Smart comes back in.
2) Do not leave Ibaka open at the 3pt line. Seems a bit ridiculous to me to have to say that, as though he's Ray Allen, but for this series he has been that good.
3) If the Raps are going to keep focusing on Kemba, have Smart bring up the ball and run Kemba off screens. The Celtics MUST find ways for Kemba to get the ball with room to drive or shoot.
4) The Cs must also find a way to get Tatum open looks, and he needs to make them.
5) Lockdown defense from everyone, especially at the 3pt line.
6) Limit turnovers.