Author Topic: Trump's "Cognitive" Test  (Read 1026 times)

Re: Trump's "Cognitive" Test
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2020, 05:02:43 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 2677
But his talking point was actually that he has some special cognitive ability that the doctors were amazed by as revealed by this screening.  This is a lie.  So I do decline that talking point, although his statement does provide some additional evidence of personality disorder.

I think the smart thing for Biden to do is hit back.  Not only should he take the test, but he should embrace the need for the test, segwaying into a call for all insurance companies to pay for cognition tests in all seniors, better access to expensive drugs, etc.  To Trump, dementia is a talking point, something he only cares about as a cudgel.  Biden is compassionate toward the millions of families affected by this crippling illness.  Etc., etc.

Biden needs to answer back for something like this:

Otherwise Trump will continue to press on the attacks.

lol Biden needs to do nothing but keep being the man I'm voting for in November 2020.
Augustus Freeman IV - the Superman of the South. Read Milestone Comics.

Good Trouble.

Re: Trump's "Cognitive" Test
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2020, 11:38:27 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1379
But his talking point was actually that he has some special cognitive ability that the doctors were amazed by as revealed by this screening.  This is a lie.  So I do decline that talking point, although his statement does provide some additional evidence of personality disorder.

I think the smart thing for Biden to do is hit back.  Not only should he take the test, but he should embrace the need for the test, segwaying into a call for all insurance companies to pay for cognition tests in all seniors, better access to expensive drugs, etc.  To Trump, dementia is a talking point, something he only cares about as a cudgel.  Biden is compassionate toward the millions of families affected by this crippling illness.  Etc., etc.

Biden needs to answer back for something like this:

Otherwise Trump will continue to press on the attacks.

lol Biden needs to do nothing but keep being the man I'm voting for in November 2020.

Exactly! When someone ( Trump... ;D) is driving off a cliff you don't jump into the car with them and try to grab the wheel!