Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 2652 times)

Jeffrey Epstein
« on: August 10, 2019, 02:14:04 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -27342
  • 33,333 posts and counting . . .
Friend and travel companion of Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, George Mitchell and Bill Richardson was found dead in his jail cell by an apparent suicide.  The child rapist allegedly hung himself, despite being on suicide watch after allegedly attempting suicide last month.

I find this to be incredibly suspicious.  It's not like he was concerned about his reputation, and with the dirt he allegedly has on some very powerful people, it's entirely possible he could have walked if he "named names".   Epstein said his prior injuries were due to being assaulted.

It sounds like the stuff of conspiracy theories, but Epstein made a lot of powerful people very, very nervous.  Now, it's unclear how much -- if any -- of the evidence Epstein had will ever see the light of day.
Once a CrotoNat, always a CrotoNat.  CelticsBlog Draft Champions, 2009 & 2012;
DKC Draft 2015 Champions and beyond...

Re: Jeffrey Epstein
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 02:26:27 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 118
My dirty truth is I love the added conspiracy but also I find it disturbing that so many highly connected people die by suicide. So conflicted between the what ifs and the what we know.
Trade deadline mock team: Celtics,
Irving, Rozier, Wanna
Smart, Robinson, Dozier
Tatum, Morris, Semi
Griffin, Theis, Yab
Horford, Baynes, Williams

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 02:43:37 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 9133
Friend and travel companion of Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, George Mitchell and Bill Richardson was found dead in his jail cell by an apparent suicide.  The child rapist allegedly hung himself, despite being on suicide watch after allegedly attempting suicide last month.

I find this to be incredibly suspicious.  It's not like he was concerned about his reputation, and with the dirt he allegedly has on some very powerful people, it's entirely possible he could have walked if he "named names".   Epstein said his prior injuries were due to being assaulted.

It sounds like the stuff of conspiracy theories, but Epstein made a lot of powerful people very, very nervous.  Now, it's unclear how much -- if any -- of the evidence Epstein had will ever see the light of day.
funny, first thing I thought of when I heard this was I thought it was far more likely someone "helped" him kill himself than he actually did it himself for the very reasons you mention this as suspicious.  I'm more than a tad incredulous that someone who supposedly attempted suicide previously and was on a suicide watch was given any kind of access to anything that would aid in another attempt as well as given any unsupervised liberty for enough time to complete a suicide attempt. 

something really stinks about this.  a lot of powerful people are breathing a heavy sigh of relief today.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 02:55:53 PM »

Offline Fan from VT

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 750
I was thinking this might be the first ever bipartisan conspiracy theory. I want nothing more than all names to be named. Maybe he left behind evidence that will come to light much like the highly illuminating hard drive of that republican redistricting expert.

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 03:42:18 PM »

Online nickagneta

• Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 6190
If Epstein had dirt on either Clinton or Trump, it's very easy for me to believe that either of those two would give the okay to have Epstein "commit suicide".

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 03:52:09 PM »

Offline The Oracle

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 278
I am sure he at least had a camera on him at all times right....????  It was almost a forgone conclusion that he was either going to commit suicide or get suicided so there must have been right?  There is no way that the state of N.Y. nor the federal government is going to be able to explain this to the satisfaction of the American people.

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 04:46:25 PM »

Offline Ty_Unabi

• Guerschon Yabusele
  • Tommy Points: 3
Another one on the Clinton death pool.  Coincidence?

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 07:37:16 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1126
I am sure he at least had a camera on him at all times right....????  It was almost a forgone conclusion that he was either going to commit suicide or get suicided so there must have been right?  There is no way that the state of N.Y. nor the federal government is going to be able to explain this to the satisfaction of the American people.

The American People? You still believe in the concept of the American People? Wake up dude. The American people have been divided and  conquered by the ruling elite. Dont get me started?

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 09:10:15 PM »

Offline gouki88

• Global Moderator
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 508

The American People? You still believe in the concept of the American People? Wake up dude. The American people have been divided and  conquered by the ruling elite. Dont get me started?
This is one of the only issues I've seen where my friends from all sides have been in unison.

Get ready for something massively newsworthy in the next week or two
2019 CS Historical Draft Champions: Philadelphia 76ers
PG: Jason Kidd / Tiny Archibald / Fat Lever
SG: Paul Pierce / Sidney Moncrief
SF: Larry Bird / Mark Aguirre
PF: Karl Malone / Jerry Lucas / Andrei Kirilenko
C: Patrick Ewing / Bob Lanier

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2019, 09:17:17 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1126

This is one of the only issues I've seen where my friends from all sides have been in unison.

Get ready for something massively newsworthy in the next week or two

I will not hold my breath.

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2019, 09:20:08 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1028

Tinfoil Hats! Conspiracy theorists! Outlandish!

Just kidding. I agree. Most likely whacked and we will never find out who.

Most likely related to Bubba Clinton but the list was long of the Rich and Powerful that he could have potentially ruined.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 09:55:47 PM by KG Living Legend »

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2019, 10:12:01 PM »

Offline RLewis35

• Gordon Hayward
  • Tommy Points: 11
  • I drink and I know things
He was taken off suicide watch a couple weeks ago apparently.  Also strange.

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2019, 07:36:27 AM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 211
Too many powerful people with too much to lose. Whether it was Trump or the Clintons I have no idea. But itís a win for all those weirdos today.

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 10:00:29 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -27342
  • 33,333 posts and counting . . .
Reuters is reporting that guards are required to prisoner checks every 30 minutes, but that they skipped those checks the night of Epsteinís death.

Laziness, or something nefarious?
Once a CrotoNat, always a CrotoNat.  CelticsBlog Draft Champions, 2009 & 2012;
DKC Draft 2015 Champions and beyond...

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2019, 10:07:28 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 2514
Reuters is reporting that guards are required to prisoner checks every 30 minutes, but that they skipped those checks the night of Epsteinís death.

Laziness, or something nefarious?

Probably laziness.  I bet skipping checks is not an irregular occurrence.

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsStrong Forums.

Community

Signup to win FREE tickets

* indicates required