1. 86 World Series (Syd Fernandez' son lives in my neighborhood, and I see El Syd every other month when I walk my dog, so I can't forget)
2. 75 World Series (My first year as a fan. Cried myself to sleep after EVERY loss that series, especially game 7).
3. '03 ALCS - Had to call in sick to work the next day
4. Dolphins loss to 49ers in Super Bowl XIX (I'm a Dolphins fan)
5. 1985 Finals loss to Lakers - First time as a fan we lost to LAL
6. 2010 NBA Finals (They had just won 2 years prior, so didn't hurt as bad)
7. 1987 Finals loss to Lakers - we were seriously banged up, but that Magic baby hook was a killer