Author Topic: Woj - Isaiah not running yet  (Read 1873 times)

Woj - Isaiah not running yet
« on: August 26, 2017, 12:41:09 AM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Just now on espn radio

Re: Woj - Isaiah not running yet
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 12:45:43 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 734
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Hope everyone likes rozier and Larkin because they are your pg. Thomas will look nice sitting on the bench recovering from surgery

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 12:47:50 AM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 895
  • GOT IT!!!
Looking like IT's days of playing deep in the playoffs are over unless he steps back from the "brink truck" talk.

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 12:55:17 AM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Hope everyone likes rozier and Larkin because they are your pg. Thomas will look nice sitting on the bench recovering from surgery

You think this is getting rescinded?

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 01:14:38 AM »

Offline merkins

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 15
IT bum hip is going to sink this deal. Cavs are playing for this year with lebum on his way out and a gimpy Thomas is needed to replace KI production. Welcome back IT

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 01:35:53 AM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 133
Of f****** course this happens. After years of getting blue balled and "almost" making a big splash we finally trade for a star only to have the whole deal taken back. Of course.

Please, please figure something out Danny. This is a disaster.

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 01:38:04 AM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
Of f****** course this happens. After years of getting blue balled and "almost" making a big splash we finally trade for a star only to have the whole deal taken back. Of course.

Sssesh the trade hasn't even been voided.

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 01:49:23 AM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 133

I know, I'm just panicked right now. It's just not a good look regardless. If it's voided, we take back a disgruntled IT and Crowder and have to trade them for pennies on the dollar to avoid a locker room fallout. If it goes through, chances are we have to give up more given the Cavs have all the leverage. Either way, it's a mess, and the negative attention on the team lately can't be good. I'm just hoping we don't have to give up too much, I'd be fine with a late first.

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 01:55:44 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

I know, I'm just panicked right now. It's just not a good look regardless. If it's voided, we take back a disgruntled IT and Crowder and have to trade them for pennies on the dollar to avoid a locker room fallout. If it goes through, chances are we have to give up more given the Cavs have all the leverage. Either way, it's a mess, and the negative attention on the team lately can't be good. I'm just hoping we don't have to give up too much, I'd be fine with a late first.
the cavs might be asking for another pick according to woj. That's the worst case. However I hope it isn't the Lakers pick. A late 1st should do

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 02:19:07 AM »

Offline Rhyso

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 37

the cavs might be asking for another pick according to woj. That's the worst case. However I hope it isn't the Lakers pick. A late 1st should do

I hope Danny says nope take it or leave it, because if every person on this forum knew about ITs hip injury, so did the Cavs when they made the trade. This is just a tactic to get more parts. Frankly I couldn't care if the deals stands or falls through because we gave up enough. The real value is the brooklyn pick, ITs expiring deal isn't that valuable.

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 02:44:56 AM »

Online GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1038

You do realize we signed two of the top available free agents in successive offseasons, right?

Relax.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 02:58:05 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Karma man. I figured it'd strike, but not quite this fast.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 03:24:01 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
Looking like IT's days of playing deep in the playoffs are over unless he steps back from the "brink truck" talk.

Change his tune to Back up the change machine talk.