Author Topic: According to Mark Cuban, Deandre told him he was on a date..lol  (Read 1640 times)

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221

I'll hand it to Mark, he's really finding a way to promote his CyberDust app..lol.

Re: According to Mark Cuban, Deandre told him he was on a date..lol
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 12:54:41 PM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
"more to come"

mark cuban sure likes attention
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 12:58:37 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
Say what you want about him, in the end, he really lives his team and is one of the best, if not the best, owner in the NBA. I also like the fact that he isn't a stooge and isn't afraid to speak his mind. Pkus, he tooled on Chris Broussard.

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 01:00:26 PM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
Say what you want about him, in the end, he really lives his team and is one of the best, if not the best, owner in the NBA. I also like the fact that he isn't a stooge and isn't afraid to speak his mind. Pkus, he tooled on Chris Broussard.

I don't understand the mark cuban love. He's a scumbag. Just because he might possibly be better than most of the other owners does not mean much. The lesser of two evils is still evil
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 05:36:06 PM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.

I don't understand the mark cuban love. He's a scumbag. Just because he might possibly be better than most of the other owners does not mean much. The lesser of two evils is still evil
I don't care fro him either. Only time I root for the Mavs is when they play the Laker. Dallas has another stooge in Jerry Jones too. I hope Deron Willams keeps his losing ways enxt year too. Love to get 8 pick and top 5 pick from Nets.
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek