Author Topic: Jared Sullinger not invited to green room via Andy Katz  (Read 10944 times)

Re: Jared Sullinger not invited to green room via Andy Katz
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2012, 04:51:31 AM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
Someone mentioned it earlier above but his back is obviously a huge concern.
This guy is supposedly strong as a bull but got 9 on his draft bench press scores. That's pathetic for someone his size. His jump is obviously effected by his weight and lower back.

Very big red flags. I would probably roll the dice on him at 21, but a lot of teams in the 10-15 range will not roll the dice on those looming back issues at mid first round.

If we get him it will be a 100% gamble on Ainge's part.
I would not gamble on this pick- I'd rather take White or another project big. If Sullenger pans out then great, but there's a large possibility these problems are deep and non correctable by surgery which is why people are so worried.
Then again if the rumors were started by late first round GM's like Ainge to have a shot at picking him up then that's understandable too.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.