Author Topic: KG and JJ both 220 lbs coming in  (Read 1301 times)

KG and JJ both 220 lbs coming in
« on: June 26, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Now granted JJ is four years older coming in to the NBA than KG, but even at 22 in the NBA I don't think Kevin had gained more than ten pounds, Kevin and most skinny guys don't really fill out till the hit mid to late 20's, so that said I think this kid will be better than Perkins, yes at the five before you know it.

That said, if there is a wasy to keep Baby for a fair price for three years we should do it, because they are polar opposites of each other, Baby you can't move, he can't jump, and he's too fat.  JJ you can move with a strong wind, can jump 38 inches at 6'10" WoW!!! And he's too skinny and can run like the wind all day long.

If we don't bring in a free agent that can hold his ground in the post, we need Baby like it or not. :-[

Re: KG and JJ both 220 lbs coming in
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 12:02:16 PM »

Offline kn 99

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 8
JJ actually compared himself to KG in his interview on nba.com. They share a lot of similarities, both good shooters and  good defenders.

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
I think KG has gained 20-30 lbs easy since he was drafted.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 12:52:49 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315

Now granted JJ is four years older coming in to the NBA than KG, but even at 22 in the NBA I don't think Kevin had gained more than ten pounds, Kevin and most skinny guys don't really fill out till the hit mid to late 20's, so that said I think this kid will be better than Perkins, yes at the five before you know it.

That said, if there is a wasy to keep Baby for a fair price for three years we should do it, because they are polar opposites of each other, Baby you can't move, he can't jump, and he's too fat.  JJ you can move with a strong wind, can jump 38 inches at 6'10" WoW!!! And he's too skinny and can run like the wind all day long.

If we don't bring in a free agent that can hold his ground in the post, we need Baby like it or not. :-[

Ugh!  I don't want to pay a penny to Baby against the cap after, at most, next year.