Author Topic: Corey Brewer Shows Discontent  (Read 1446 times)

Corey Brewer Shows Discontent
« on: August 17, 2010, 11:12:22 PM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544

When asked about Big Al trade

It is kind of frustrating,”..........."I didn’t think it was a good idea to trade him for a couple of draft picks.”

Kahnnnnnnnnnn
“It’s not my place to make those kinds of decisions,” Brewer said. “I know Mr. Kahn has a plan for the team, and I can only hope I can improve and be part of making that plan work. I can’t get mad. It’s the business of the NBA."

About the new additions and how it effects his minutes.
“I am a two-guard in this league,” Brewer said. “Michael and Wesley, they’re both good, long, athletic guys who can get out and run the floor. But if I am playing the two, their minutes won’t affect mine. I can play with either of those guys or both of those guys.”

Another losing season in store
“It can go either way, to be honest,” Brewer said. “We are going to be really young, and that could mean, yeah, it might be a rough year again."

link

Defensive stopper Paul Pierce hinted, Maybe?

Re: Corey Brewer Shows Discontent
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 11:59:32 PM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
What would it take to get Brewer though? Noway Minny cuts/buys him out. Only plausible trade scenario would be BBD for CB

Sign me up, but I don't know how interested Minnesota would be without us throwing in more draft picks

Can't stop, Rondo!

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 12:05:49 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
My son pointed this out to me the other day when he was whupping my rear end in this game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny_epS_zXLI

;D

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 12:06:48 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 401
and doesn't minny have like... a million PF's (and PG's)?

i think the answer lies in the pacers. They're looking for a big man. Unfortunately, they're probably shopping TJ Ford around for  a big. But hopefully we can be involved in some 3-team trade that'd get us a guy like brandon rush.

- LilRip
- LilRip