Author Topic: Free Agent Thought  (Read 924 times)

Free Agent Thought
« on: June 23, 2010, 08:38:59 PM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
No this one isn't Lebron or Bosh.  I do have two thoughts, one would be a wish while the other would be reality. 

D Wade is the wish.  He is one of the few superstars that have actually mentioned wanting to play in Boston,  There has to be a way in a sign and trade for the Wallace retirement party contract (plus other fodder).

The reality, Rudy Gay.  I beleive he was non tendered making him an UFA.  MLE anyone?
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

Re: Free Agent Thought
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 08:47:49 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
No this one isn't Lebron or Bosh.  I do have two thoughts, one would be a wish while the other would be reality. 

D Wade is the wish.  He is one of the few superstars that have actually mentioned wanting to play in Boston,  There has to be a way in a sign and trade for the Wallace retirement party contract (plus other fodder).

The reality, Rudy Gay.  I beleive he was non tendered making him an UFA.  MLE anyone?

You'll have to aim lower. Wade is practically a lock to stay in Miami. Plus the Celtics would still fall short of the Max if Pierce opted out and left.

Gay is still a RFA. He'll be getting more then the MLE this summer - probably double.

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 09:59:08 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 40
Lebron!

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 10:02:41 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2673
  • bammokja
oh....this thread contains thoughts ABOUT free agents.

i thought it was a thread of THOUGHTS that are free agents.  ;)
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva