Author Topic: Its ok  (Read 608 times)

Its ok
« on: May 02, 2010, 12:01:06 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
yep, we lost game 1. Its ok. We knew that the Cavs are going to be hard to beat in the beginning. They have home court and Lebron. I for once think this game was pretty intense. Both teams tried hard.

After watching this game. I say: We have a chance. Even if we lose, we're going to make them work hard through all 7 games.

But these are the following keys for us if we want to win this series.

Either win Game 2 and carry the momentum back to Boston and defend home court. Cs will have 3-1 advantage. Carrying those momentum back to Quicken Loan, we might have a chance for a 4-1. If we lose game 5, we take it back to Boston and defend it, boom boom 4-2 =D.

OR

Defend home court, tie it 2-2, carry momentum and hope to win game 5 and then win game 6.

Back a week ago, people are posting "let lebron score 30 and keep everyone at 10 or below. We can score more than 95".

I agree with whoever said this. Cept the fact Mo just scored 20 on us today. Next game I hope the Cs play lock down defense, shut EVERYONE down, try to play tight D on Mo and hope he doesnt shoot well. Make Lebron into a shooter.

Lets go Celtics =D

Re: Its ok
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 12:17:40 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Yep.