Author Topic: Stephen Jackson Feels Disrepected By Celtics  (Read 4816 times)

Re: Stephen Jackson Feels Disrepected By Celtics
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 11:54:13 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1400
Stephen Jackson is a wild dude. I wonder what they were saying that was so personal?

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 12:13:15 PM »

Offline Birdbrain

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • 36 charges and counting..
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65126/20100304/jackson_feels_disrepected_by_celtics/#ixzz0hDv34iqS

Jackson said, “It turned disrespectful when certain things were said. You can be emotional, talk to your teammates and do all that, but when it’s getting personal, and you’re directing certain things at people as far as their manhood that’s when a problem comes up. And I guarantee you, if I wasn’t in this gym that wouldn’t have said that to me.”

Isn't this the 2nd time he has cried about this stuff? I remember him saying something about KG after a game when he was on GSW.  He is always looking to get into it with someone if you watch him play on a regular basis, not to mention running into the stands and swinging at people. He is the last person that should be talking.
I think he was defending one of his teammates that time .KG had got all over some guy and Jackson got in his face and KG backed down. And he told the press that KG was all talk and if you got in his face he'd back off. And that's kind of true.

No it was Pierce and your obvious shot at KG is wrong as well.
Little Fockers 1.5/10
Gulliver's Travels 1/10
Grown Ups -20/10
Tron Legacy 6.5/10

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 12:23:33 PM »

Offline chelsearules

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 12
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65126/20100304/jackson_feels_disrepected_by_celtics/#ixzz0hDv34iqS

Jackson said, “It turned disrespectful when certain things were said. You can be emotional, talk to your teammates and do all that, but when it’s getting personal, and you’re directing certain things at people as far as their manhood that’s when a problem comes up. And I guarantee you, if I wasn’t in this gym that wouldn’t have said that to me.”

Isn't this the 2nd time he has cried about this stuff? I remember him saying something about KG after a game when he was on GSW.  He is always looking to get into it with someone if you watch him play on a regular basis, not to mention running into the stands and swinging at people. He is the last person that should be talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 12:47:01 PM »

Offline Onslaught

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156

I think he was defending one of his teammates that time .KG had got all over some guy and Jackson got in his face and KG backed down. And he told the press that KG was all talk and if you got in his face he'd back off. And that's kind of true.

Noooooo, the time in GSW was about KG. I'm not talking about the Bobcats game. And KG will get into peoples faces that he knows he can beat. But if someone gets back in his face he backs down.

I can be a Celtics fan and still admit the faults of our players.
Peace through Tyranny

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2010, 12:50:39 PM »

Offline Birdbrain

• Jim Loscutoff

Noooooo, the time in GSW was about KG. I'm not talking about the Bobcats game. And KG will get into peoples faces that he knows he can beat. But if someone gets back in his face he backs down.

Yeah I gotcha you are just being honest about our players faults.

I'll just disagree with your premise.
Little Fockers 1.5/10
Gulliver's Travels 1/10
Grown Ups -20/10
Tron Legacy 6.5/10

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 01:27:53 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
The funny thing here is that I didn't see any sympathy from the League or the teams that were beating us in Jan and Feb...most teams were having field days with us...and no one on our team cried about the beatings we endured.

Now that we are at our Healthiest point of the season..blew out a playoff team in CHA at home...picked up Nate Rob and Michael Finley..now all of a sudden opposing players are upset by our Returning Swagger?

Celtics are known league wide for the trash talk - and yes some of it is obsessive...heck I'd probably have a headache if I played against Boston, too.

The Swagger Meter will only get Bigger for our Celtics, as we continue to build our momentum and continue returning some of the pain that Teams have given us the last few weeks.

Pierce talking trash..KG yelling..Sheed's "Ball Don't Lie"...Nate bouncing around like a pinball..Rondo talking smack..Perk Scowling...the Swagger is returning!

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 02:10:44 PM »

Offline Birdbrain

• Jim Loscutoff
The funny thing here is that I didn't see any sympathy from the League or the teams that were beating us in Jan and Feb...most teams were having field days with us...and no one on our team cried about the beatings we endured.

Now that we are at our Healthiest point of the season..blew out a playoff team in CHA at home...picked up Nate Rob and Michael Finley..now all of a sudden opposing players are upset by our Returning Swagger?

Celtics are known league wide for the trash talk - and yes some of it is obsessive...heck I'd probably have a headache if I played against Boston, too.

The Swagger Meter will only get Bigger for our Celtics, as we continue to build our momentum and continue returning some of the pain that Teams have given us the last few weeks.

Pierce talking trash..KG yelling..Sheed's "Ball Don't Lie"...Nate bouncing around like a pinball..Rondo talking smack..Perk Scowling...the Swagger is returning!

Thanks for this TP. 
Little Fockers 1.5/10
Gulliver's Travels 1/10
Grown Ups -20/10
Tron Legacy 6.5/10

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 06:28:21 PM »

Offline Onslaught

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156

As long as they back it up then I don't care what they say to people or their mothers for that matter. If they can't then it just motivates others to go at us even more.
Peace through Tyranny

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 06:58:08 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 610

Yeah, there's some truth to this claim on KG.  Like Zaza's headbutt on KG.  You can tell KG was glad that the players came in and separated. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_VfOiswih0
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 08:35:24 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196

Yeah, there's some truth to this claim on KG.  Like Zaza's headbutt on KG.  You can tell KG was glad that the players came in and separated. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_VfOiswih0

KG would destroy Zaza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQ8nqP7rl8