Author Topic: Assessing the "Chemistry" Issue with Quotes  (Read 3177 times)

Re: Assessing the "Chemistry" Issue with Quotes
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 08:56:36 PM »

Offline huzy

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 82
  • We not Me
I would be glad if you could explain to me on Rasheed can be blamed for the 19-0 run the starters went through against Orlando last Sunday, for example, when Sheed was sitting on the bench. I guess he was sending negative vibes to his teammates.

Looking at the responses I can comfortably admit to hyperbole on this OP. While I will retract my statement that Sheed is the root of the current struggles, I still believe that he is a valued presence on this team. With that said, I stand by the statement that his approach to the game is detrimental to the general demeanor of the team. I firmly belive that Sheed has too casual of an approach and it drains the urgency in the tempo of the game.

I respect the disagreement and frustration with the OP. And will again admit that the statement in the OP was strong. However, I can confidently say that Sheed's presence has been more detrimental then beneficial up to this point. And frankly, he hasn't returned on the investment the team made in him.

"      “I can make a trade every day if I want to, but that's not going to help us. A trade that would get us better rarely comes along. They're very difficult to find. Good trades are very difficult in our league and don't happen very often.”
-Danny Ainge