Author Topic: Miller Scores 52  (Read 3569 times)

Re: Miller Scores 52
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 10:19:38 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Miller is a player and my talent eye knows... ;D

just like Delonte.
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010, 03:50:51 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2441
Just watched this game, or Q4 and OT1. Impressive. I like Portland. They got a solid bench, without people that are overly specialized. Made me think about our bench;

Tony freakishly athletic but turnover prone, Baby great at boxing out but bad at finishing in traffic, House great at 3p shooting but only if ran off screens... We look over-specialized when compared to other teams, imo.
Portland has by far the best bench in the league. Make that the starting five on an Eastern Conference team and they make the playoffs.

Miller + Fernandez + Batum + Outlaw + Przybilla

And they have solid depth behind that too with Jerryd Bayless, Jeff Pendergraph and Dante Cunningham. Also, Juwan Howard who has been surprisingly effective and Patrick Mills.

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 11:35:31 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Just watched this game, or Q4 and OT1. Impressive. I like Portland. They got a solid bench, without people that are overly specialized. Made me think about our bench;

Tony freakishly athletic but turnover prone, Baby great at boxing out but bad at finishing in traffic, House great at 3p shooting but only if ran off screens... We look over-specialized when compared to other teams, imo.
Portland has by far the best bench in the league. Make that the starting five on an Eastern Conference team and they make the playoffs.

Miller + Fernandez + Batum + Outlaw + Przybilla

And they have solid depth behind that too with Jerryd Bayless, Jeff Pendergraph and Dante Cunningham. Also, Juwan Howard who has been surprisingly effective and Patrick Mills.

Yeah, what's most impressive is they continue winning although they're missing a starting and 3 of the bench players you mentioned.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers