Author Topic: Taking a bite out of Youtube (multimedia question)  (Read 1870 times)

Taking a bite out of Youtube (multimedia question)
« on: September 23, 2008, 12:41:42 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Because Imovie 08 is so bad (no time-line) I'm thinking about getting Logic express.

But before I make that investment i should ask...

Is there anyway I can take a youtube video and reedit it in either Imovie 06 or Logic Express?

Re: Taking a bite out of Youtube (multimedia question)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 01:17:40 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 64
  • Still Ballin'
I'm messaging you...

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
Sweet...

Hey Reggies Ghost,

When is Celtics Mix (Chapter 3): "dream 17" coming out? I've been waiting for the release ;)

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 01:28:00 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Still Ballin'
The rub is this: we're capturing footage from the entire regular season and post-season all at once, then editing them all together.  We're looking at 3 more mixes total to get us all the way to #17.

The next ones will be the best we've ever made, I promise they'll be worth the wait  8)

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 01:38:07 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
The rub is this: we're capturing footage from the entire regular season and post-season all at once, then editing them all together.  We're looking at 3 more mixes total to get us all the way to #17.

The next ones will be the best we've ever made, I promise they'll be worth the wait  8)

Well I'd like to urge any CB member that has not stopped by Green towns finest website and checked out "Reggies Ghost" documentary on the current Boston Celtics to do so immediately. 

Keep up the great work! :)

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 01:42:09 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Still Ballin'

Well I'd like to urge any CB member that has not stopped by Green towns finest website and checked out "Reggies Ghost" documentary on the current Boston Celtics to do so immediately. 

Keep up the great work! :)

I'm honored man, thanks for the plug.  Greentown's Finest is a collaboration between Prof. Clutch and me.