Author Topic: What would Daryl Morey have done with this team? Hypothetical.  (Read 877 times)

Offline jade88

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 20
So let's say Daryl Morey became our GM right after the Irving trade. Danny just doesn't want to go on anymore. We ask Houston if we can speak with Morey and he accepts the GM position here. Simplified and silly, but ya never know.

What do the next 2 years look like? Morey is known for pushing his chips in, he's a bold dude. I won't deny that I'm a huge fan, so I think this provocative question is a fun one? No way he keeps the kids right? We go all in on a title? What does that look like?

Re: What would Daryl Morey have done with this team? Hypothetical.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 05:14:58 PM »

Offline pp34isthe1

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 40
So let's say Daryl Morey became our GM right after the Irving trade. Danny just doesn't want to go on anymore. We ask Houston if we can speak with Morey and he accepts the GM position here. Simplified and silly, but ya never know.

What do the next 2 years look like? Morey is known for pushing his chips in, he's a bold dude. I won't deny that I'm a huge fan, so I think this provocative question is a fun one? No way he keeps the kids right? We go all in on a title? What does that look like?

Probably still sign Hayward. Though I doubt Morey valued him as much as Ainge, don’t see any other splash to make at the time. We go all in for Kawhi and AD at the beginning of 18-19 season.  Trade everyone and thing needed to make it happen except AL and Kyrie.

Win banner 18

Hopefully keep everyone, if not it was worth it. Rebuild & Repeat

Re: What would Daryl Morey have done with this team? Hypothetical.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 01:19:04 AM »

Offline chiken

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 15
Probably would have ship off the kids... Probably would Max out Butler and probably send a few 1st round picks for Cp3.

Would never win a chip, would be boring to watch but We'd score a buttload of points though :)