Author Topic: What Happened to Terrence Jones???  (Read 1530 times)

What Happened to Terrence Jones???
« on: July 02, 2016, 06:39:13 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
I never followed him to closely but about to years ago the buzz on Jones seemed really really positive. He was athletic, he could shoot it, he seemed to be a decent defender rebounder and shot blocker. I believe he started for the Rockets that one year they didnt underachieve. Now he doesnt even get a QO from Houston??? Was it injuries? Knuckleheadedness?

Anyone actually know how Jones fell from what looked like a guy who was going to be a starter for a long time to someone Houston threw out with the trash?

Im intrigued by him as an ET type project but can anyone offer any more info on his demise.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Re: What Happened to Terrence Jones???
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 07:16:17 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2427
No idea but I'd be delighted to give him a 2nd chance. He was really good 12 months ago.

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 02:38:32 AM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 199
I don't get it. At least on these boards people were still showing interest on him at the trade deadline. He could be a guy to target with the room exception if we end up landing Durant?

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 02:40:53 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
If we miss out on KD, then we should have enough for a 2-year (2nd unguaranteed) deal for him, which might be worthwhile.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 03:05:13 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
I don't get it. At least on these boards people were still showing interest on him at the trade deadline. He could be a guy to target with the room exception if we end up landing Durant?

We still have our Mid-Level Execption. You would use that. Unless we can scare him into thinking that he will not be able to get more than 2.8mill on the most cap spacey environment in the history of the NBA
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.