Author Topic: Rumor: Cs not among teams DeAndre Jordan plans to meet  (Read 2164 times)

Re: Rumor: Cs not among teams DeAndre Jordan plans to meet
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2015, 07:02:17 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Also saw monroe had a list of teams for visit and no celtics
Where did you see this?

I saw he planned to meet with 4 or 5 teams the only description I could find was that the Knicks are on the list, Detroit is not, and there are both Eastern and Western Conference Teams on the list.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 07:03:10 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1820
Also saw monroe had a list of teams for visit and no celtics
Where did you see this?

I saw he planned to meet with 4 or 5 teams the only description I could find was that the Knicks are on the list, Detroit is not, and there are both Eastern and Western Conference Teams on the list.

Yep, I haven't seen no such thing either.

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2015, 07:06:14 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Also in the linked article it says "Despite there being no clear indication the Celtics planned to pursue Jordan this summer..." There is no indication that he turned away our interest
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2015, 07:28:56 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
http://www.celticsblog.com/2015/6/26/8851801/cs-not-among-teams-deandre-jordan-plans-to-meet-with-this-summer

Don't really care for Jordan. Yes hes athletically gifted, and a great blocker, but get lost at times, and is horrible offensively. Hes good when you put a player like Love or LMA next to him, but incompetent without a good scoring PF.

I'm more interested in Love, Harris, and Monroe.

How he played when Blake went down doesn't jive with that assessment.

Well he did had Chris Paul.

What does that have to do with that comment? Right...
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)