Author Topic: Are the C's making it known that they think KG is done?  (Read 3735 times)

Re: Are the C's making it known that they think KG is done?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 10:09:04 PM »

Offline sk7326

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 24
First of all, this team, or it's players is not 'done'. Come on, sure we have played terribly lately. The thing is though, the Lakers won by what, one point, and the Magic by a basket or something close to that. Those are two excellent teams that barely won. KG looks really bad now but he will progress barring further injury. If team doctors thought he had a good chance of reinjuring the knee then he would not be playing.

Jamison does two things to help this team out tremendously. He does provide a good backup for KG and also is an inurance policy in case he does get reinjured. If Jamison plays then we have a contingency plan and even if KG doesnt get hurt again he will have the time he needs to heal.

jamison is an admission that the Sheed signing was a mistake - and indeed that is an admission that could be made given Sheed's shoddy production.  He is miles better than Jamison defensively in theory, but 2010 Sheed sure as heck ain't.

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 10:12:06 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 737
  • MASTER OF PANIC
i think ZERO moves will be made. we will watch this team continue the way they have been playing so far this season...get the 3rd seed and most likely bow out in round 2. then the real fun will begin this summer

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 10:13:56 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
I doubt it.

Nothing will happen in the summer if we don't move Ray because won't have anyone to move.

I really can't see Danny moving Pierce or KG.

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 10:15:34 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• Bill Russell
  • MASTER OF PANIC
I doubt it.

Nothing will happen in the summer if we don't move Ray because won't have anyone to move.

I really can't see Danny moving Pierce or KG.

then this team is locked into being good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough to get back to the finals until these old guys get off the books

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 10:16:33 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
i think ZERO moves will be made. we will watch this team continue the way they have been playing so far this season...get the 3rd seed and most likely bow out in round 2. then the real fun will begin this summer

I disagree. There has been way to many rumors for a deal not to get done. The C's can still get help for now or the future with a trade like Kevin+ Nocioni for ray and filler. I honestly believe the C's will get an all-star caliber player for ray and pieces

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 10:25:11 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• Bill Russell
  • MASTER OF PANIC

I disagree. There has been way to many rumors for a deal not to get done. The C's can still get help for now or the future with a trade like Kevin+ Nocioni for ray and filler. I honestly believe the C's will get an all-star caliber player for ray and pieces

i don't. i think we will have ray for the rest of the year. really frustrating to watch the cavs go get amare for prolly nothing yet boston is trying to get jamison. ONLY way i take jamison for ray is if ray gets bought out and they can bring him right back. jamison for ray gives us zero. i dont martin gets moved