Author Topic: Rockets (10-23) at Celtics (24-10) Game #35 12/27/22  (Read 9895 times)

Re: Rockets (10-23) at Celtics (24-10) Game #35 12/27/22
« Reply #210 on: December 28, 2022, 03:48:26 PM »

Offline td450

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 254
The only thing I was not thrilled about in this game was the low amount of points from others beside the Jays. I liked it best when we had 5 guys in double figures.

Its a fair point. I think we've seen a bit of deterioration in the ball and player movement that was so special during the previous streak, and that makes it harder on the other players. The previous three wins were more due to the J's just overpowering other teams.If that's a long term trend, that's not great for team readiness.

On the other hand, on last night's broadcast it was noted that the J's have both scored over 30 each 18 times and the team is 17-1 in those games.

Re: Rockets (10-23) at Celtics (24-10) Game #35 12/27/22
« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2022, 11:17:59 PM »

Online ozgod

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1419
i went back about 7 pages with the TPs, and I realize that there are really only about 10-12 of us here tonight.  i guess it is the holiday break.   props to the diehards for joining the game thread.

I was at game!....here in spirit tho:)

not sure if it came through on tv but brown wanted the 40 piece, wanted to say in

sweet!  you got to see them play well in the 2nd half.  Have a TP!

Travelling on vacation for the holidays so haven't been able to watch the games live...finally saw this one, great performance from the Jays, and shots actually falling. I'm still withholding judgment on whether they can adapt to their shots not falling and win - they did it against Minnesota, and I'd like to see more of those ugly wins because statistics tell us there will be games they shoot above that and games they shoot below that. But a good win against an opponent they should beat, where they could have easily let off their guard after beating Milwaukee.

That said, I'm convinced this team will be a force in the playoffs - it's the players alleviating boredom and routine and maintaining their intensity all through the regular season that will be the issue for fans during that time   :angel:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D