Author Topic: Moranis Was Right  (Read 1544 times)

Moranis Was Right
« on: March 16, 2021, 12:44:50 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1836
He was about the only one here who said the Celtics were better off trading Brown for Harden.  Have you guys watched how Harden is playing for the Nets? He is phenomenal playmaker, maybe the best in the league today. I had no idea his passing skills were so elite.  He sets up DeAndre Jordan for about 7 dunks a game.

Rob Williams would be averaging 20 PPG by the end of this season were Harden on the Celtics.

I'd hate to give up Jaylen, love his game. But man, with Harden I think we would be the favorites in the East right about now. I really do.

Re: Moranis Was Right
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 12:56:33 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1501
He was about the only one here who said the Celtics were better off trading Brown for Harden.  Have you guys watched how Harden is playing for the Nets? He is phenomenal playmaker, maybe the best in the league today. I had no idea his passing skills were so elite.  He sets up DeAndre Jordan for about 7 dunks a game.

Rob Williams would be averaging 20 PPG by the end of this season were Harden on the Celtics.

I'd hate to give up Jaylen, love his game. But man, with Harden I think we would be the favorites in the East right about now. I really do.

I’d still stick with Jaylen over a guy that has one more year on his contract and then would leave. He didn’t want to be in Boston. He’s 8 years older than Brown as well.
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 12:57:58 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
Has people learned nothing from Kyrie? Why trade for a guy who prefers a destination and will do whatever it takes to get there?

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 12:59:11 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
saw the title and immediately thought "Who's account did Moranis hack into?"  ;)