Author Topic: I dislike Kyrie(merged threads)  (Read 60827 times)

Re: I dislike Kyrie(merged threads)
« Reply #405 on: January 16, 2020, 02:35:39 PM »

Offline SDceltGuy

• NCE
  • Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 49
Joe Harris and Jarrett Allen (and the other guys not chosen by Kyrie as the future of the Nets) be like  :o

I don’t even think he is as bad a person as he is portrayed, but dude needs to stop talking; it never ends well.

I don't know if he is a good person or not, but it is clear he is an awful teammate and will never be a leader.  His moodiness and selfishness is corrosive.  Lebron was the best thing to ever happen to him, without someone like him - an undisputed leader - KI will sink whatever team he is on.  If Lebron never happened, Irving would be considered a stat-padding loser.   

« Reply #406 on: January 16, 2020, 02:41:23 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Joe Harris and Jarrett Allen (and the other guys not chosen by Kyrie as the future of the Nets) be like  :o

I don’t even think he is as bad a person as he is portrayed, but dude needs to stop talking; it never ends well.

I don't know if he is a good person or not, but it is clear he is an awful teammate and will never be a leader.  His moodiness and selfishness is corrosive.  Lebron was the best thing to ever happen to him, without someone like him - an undisputed leader - KI will sink whatever team he is on.  If Lebron never happened, Irving would be considered a stat-padding loser.

If the team plays badly ... he cant stomach this

Like his reputation and image is on the line

My shoe, rep > teammates

« Reply #407 on: January 16, 2020, 02:42:30 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
I wouldnt be surprise after the all star weekend,  he plays for another week or two

Then shuts it down for the rest of the season

« Reply #408 on: January 16, 2020, 02:46:07 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
ya ll be wishing Kyrie was here when Giannis goes to work n on Celtics tonight  ;)

« Reply #409 on: January 16, 2020, 02:52:54 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be
ya ll be wishing Kyrie was here when Giannis goes to work n on Celtics tonight  ;)

Like he did against the Bucks last May?

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #410 on: January 16, 2020, 02:59:08 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

« Reply #411 on: January 16, 2020, 03:22:24 PM »

Offline CF033

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 74

TP - Exactly what I was thinking!

Brooklyn Nets better off without Kyrie?
« Reply #412 on: January 16, 2020, 06:19:56 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1436
Are the Nets better off without Kyrie considering how he has been both on and off the court?  Below is an excerpt from an article on insidehook.

Kyrie also had some interesting comments regarding The Nets current roster yesterday stating, “Collectively, I feel like we have great pieces, but it’s pretty glaring we need one more piece or two more pieces that will compliment myself, [Kevin Durant], [DeAndre Jordan], [Garrett Temple], Spence [Dinwiddie], Caris [Levert], and we’ll see how that evolves.”

“With Irving on the floor for those 11 games, the Nets only went 4-7, even losing an opening night game that saw the 27-year-old guard drop 50 points on the Minnesota Timberwolves.

In the 24 games the Nets have played this season without the All-Star in the lineup, Brooklyn has gone 12-12, winning games against the Boston Celtics (25-8), Philadelphia 76ers (23-14) and Denver Nuggets (24-11) in the process.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insidehook.com/article/sports/brooklyn-nets-better-without-kyrie-irving/amp
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 07:46:01 PM by Goldstar88 »
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

Re: Brooklyn Nets better off without Kyrie?
« Reply #413 on: January 16, 2020, 07:11:55 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Maybe until KD shows up

« Reply #414 on: January 16, 2020, 07:23:30 PM »

Online BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
WE gotta Thang for Kyrie..

and he gone..he gone

*sippin*

« Reply #415 on: January 16, 2020, 07:37:49 PM »

Offline goz421

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 34
He learned from the wrong source. He is not Lebron.

« Reply #416 on: January 16, 2020, 07:42:08 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1436
WE gotta Thang for Kyrie..

and he gone..he gone

*sippin*
He is gone, but it’s interesting to see how things are now playing out in Brooklyn. Will KD steady the ship like Lebron did? Or will will things turn out like they did in Boston
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

« Reply #417 on: January 16, 2020, 07:54:47 PM »

Offline goz421

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 34
He's coming off an Achilles. Players at his age, don't come off that well from that injury. It's fools gold.

« Reply #418 on: January 17, 2020, 06:23:39 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
He's such a complete idiot he doesn't even realize that he said something wrong.  He's defending his statement and saying he talked to the team and they are good.  Well, if you are a young player and a star mentions the core of the team and leaves you out, you may tell him you are good to his face, but deep down that arrogant SOB p---es you off. 

A real leader encourages everyone to be their best, instead of whining about not having any help.  The truth of the matter is that they are absolutely better off without his arrogant self, just as the Celtics are.

« Reply #419 on: January 17, 2020, 06:38:17 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2954
  • On To Banner 18!
LOL and there it is. All it takes is 3 games from return and he's already making headlines for all the wrong reasons.

The Nets were better off keeping D'Lo. Kyrie may be talented than guys like Kemba + D'Lo, but there's something to be said about availability, being a team player and general attitude.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller