Poll

If we can re-sign Terry Rozier to a 32/4 contract, should we do it?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 02, 2019, 09:00:24 PM

Author Topic: What if Terry Rozier doesn't get a big offer in free agency?  (Read 4042 times)

Re: What if Terry Rozier doesn't get a big offer in free agency?
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2019, 08:26:33 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Don't care about Rozier anymore.

No Horford to minimize Rozier's weak-points at PG. Rozier would be exposed. Whatever contract he would get, that would quickly become a bad contract that we cannot move without costing us assets without Horford here to hide behind.

Signed,
Former Rozier supporter

Danny dumping our good players and watch the cheap,skate Ainge keep That pita Rozier

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2019, 09:01:13 PM »

Offline RodyTur10

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 292
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am
I added a poll for my OP proposal.

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2019, 09:06:39 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Don't care about Rozier anymore.

No Horford to minimize Rozier's weak-points at PG. Rozier would be exposed. Whatever contract he would get, that would quickly become a bad contract that we cannot move without costing us assets without Horford here to hide behind.

Signed,
Former Rozier supporter

Danny dumping our good players and watch the cheap,skate Ainge keep That pita Rozier

How is DA dumping out good players? Irving is flaking on an other team and Hordord may want an other year, which tends to cripple teams when signing a guy at his age.

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2019, 09:18:15 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
Oh sure they should. That's probably Ainge's strategy. Use Rozier, Tatum and Brown to get back to the chemistry that got to the finals against the Cavs. Except this time he has Hayward, for better or for worse.

« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2019, 11:40:46 PM »

Offline vjcsmoke

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
I'm thinking the Celtics want to trade up in the draft.  They'd probably be willing to S&T Rozier if it facilitates going up in the draft.  I don't think T-Roz is a starting PG for the Celtics because he can't shoot and neither can Smart.  Putting two non-shooters at the guard position is suicidal for the offensive output.

So I'm passing on Rozier coming back.  Although at 8m per year, which I doubt he signs, his contract becomes bargain basement value which we can flip later.  But I honestly don't think he accepts that offer.