Author Topic: Joshua Primo waived; accused of indecent exposure toward three women  (Read 11322 times)

Re: Joshua Primo waived; accused of indecent exposure toward three women
« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2022, 01:12:52 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I said it before, I'll say it again. The victim is a psychologist/ therapist specializing in sports psychology and has a clientele that includes the San Antonio Spurs and their players. She's most probably making big bucks. Why would this be all about the money for someone like her?

Well, she no longer works for the Spurs, which was part of the complaint.  She may be quite wealthy, but I don't know if that's a safe assumption.  For all we know, she's highly leveraged with debt after losing her dream job.

I say it's a million times more likely she settled quickly, and most likely she took way less money than she could have if she took the case all the way to criminal and civil courts, because she didn't want to go through the stress and notoriety of being a victim in court where she gets painted as the villain by defense lawyers and so she could maintain her clients, who might not want to be involved with someone going through something like that.

This is definitely very possible. 

The only reason why this quick settlement surprises me is because the media reported that she wasn't seeking money damages.  They presumably got that one incorrect, because if she was looking for structural change, a public apology, etc., none of that has been done publicly, and it seems like all parties have moved on.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes