Author Topic: Is Time Running Out for the Timelord?  (Read 4270 times)

Re: Is Time Running Out for the Timelord?
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2020, 08:08:13 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I don't think time is close to running out, yet.  If he has another full (hopefully uninterrupted) season under his belt after this one and he's still a fringe rotation guy, then it's time to be worried.

He's still very raw and young, and circumstances have conspired to keep him off the floor at the NBA level.  He has shown flashes of talent which seem really promising to me.

My biggest concern is whether he can stay healthy.  If he can and next season isn't too drastically derailed by COVID, I'm hopeful he can become a regular 15-20 minute per game contributor, which would be a significant jump.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2020, 02:51:14 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
He controls time  in every dimension  :)

but Danny controls his pay check  ;D

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 03:41:09 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
He controls time  in every dimension  :)

but Danny controls his pay check  ;D
yes, but time is money, so maybe TL controls that as well.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva