Author Topic: Warriors (1-2) at Celtics (2-1) Finals Game #4 6/10/22  (Read 49882 times)

Re: Warriors (1-2) at Celtics (2-1) Finals Game #4 6/10/22
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2022, 11:16:51 AM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Boston in 5. 

At least a 10 point victory tonight.  Steph will have a monster game keeping the Warriors within striking distance all game, but he just won't have enough as I believe that:

This will be Tatum's defining game of his young career as he will go for at least 40 and I wouldn't be surprised for it to be a triple double. 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2022, 11:21:42 AM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386
Tune out the media Boston...tune out the crowd verses Draymond stuff ...
Expect a tough game from refs and work through it..
get to work!!

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2022, 11:23:47 AM »

Online DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
It'd be nice if we had a good home game tonight with all the rotation guys shooting well and the ball popping around.

I'm hoping the Smart-Pritchard-White combo has 10+ made threes and the game is over in the third.

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2022, 11:53:27 AM »

Offline Silas

• 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1799
Would be pleased with the Jays both scoring 40 with 5 & 5 and go into the record books.
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2022, 11:56:27 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
I went to Game 5 against the Bucks, where we blew a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter. I caught COVID at the game.

I went to Game 6 against the Heat, which we should have won in a walk to close out the series. My train broke down on the way home, we had to walk over the tracks and didn't make it home until after 1am.

I'm going tonight. I've accepted the fact that we're going to lose tonight. I just hope to be alive tomorrow morning.

Mike

Idk man, you sure you want to go to tonight's game? Definitely don't want to risk bad stuff happening on the MBTA again. Just stay home and watch!  :P

I went to Game 1 against the Bucks and they lost.  I went to Game 3 on Wednesday night and they won.    I'm going again tonight. 

So I have no idea what will happen based on my history.  Although I'm predicting a W.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2022, 12:27:39 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
I went to Game 5 against the Bucks, where we blew a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter. I caught COVID at the game.

I went to Game 6 against the Heat, which we should have won in a walk to close out the series. My train broke down on the way home, we had to walk over the tracks and didn't make it home until after 1am.

I'm going tonight. I've accepted the fact that we're going to lose tonight. I just hope to be alive tomorrow morning.

Mike

Idk man, you sure you want to go to tonight's game? Definitely don't want to risk bad stuff happening on the MBTA again. Just stay home and watch!  :P

I went to Game 1 against the Bucks and they lost.  I went to Game 3 on Wednesday night and they won.    I'm going again tonight. 

So I have no idea what will happen based on my history.  Although I'm predicting a W.

Your our good luck charm from the Celtics Strong .   ;D

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2022, 12:28:16 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 911

Mike

Keep an eye out for me. I'll be the guy wearing green.

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2022, 12:29:05 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be

Mike

Keep an eye out for me. I'll be the guy wearing green.

Likewise.  Plus a Celtics hat.  Keeping it real in Sec. 311.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2022, 12:53:31 PM »

Online Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 985

Mike

You can blame the Game 1 loss on my presence, as the Celtics are winless when I’ve attended playoff games.  I’m staying away tonight.

Hopefully we end this in 5, because I don’t know if I can keep myself away for Game 6.

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2022, 01:10:22 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1553

Mike

PLEASE STAY HOME!
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2022, 01:13:02 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
Boston in 5. 

At least a 10 point victory tonight.  Steph will have a monster game keeping the Warriors within striking distance all game, but he just won't have enough as I believe that:

This will be Tatum's defining game of his young career as he will go for at least 40 and I wouldn't be surprised for it to be a triple double.

doubtful you have any money wagered on that proposition series bet. right?  Betting this team wins in 5 is BEYOND my risk tolerance for wagers.

LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2022, 01:14:09 PM »

• Dennis Johnson

Mike

LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2022, 01:25:47 PM »

Online DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
Boston in 5. 

I hope you are right. You've been very right in more negative takes about the Cs. Moranis' takes may be the single thing that has made me most confident over the last week.

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2022, 01:28:33 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
Boston in 5. 

I hope you are right. You've been very right in more negative takes about the Cs. Moranis' takes may be the single thing that has made me most confident over the last week.

i PRAY he is right! said as much in another thread. I just cannot tell if he is being sarcastic/facetious or serious. he does not answer when questioned which gives me pause. no way he bet any money on that tho. no way he is that CONFIDENT based on our past troubles in these situations.

maybe he is just trolling us all. who knows. LOL
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2022, 01:29:21 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
anybody know if this dude posts here??

LET'S GO CELTICS!