Author Topic: Who got their renewal invoice?  (Read 6686 times)

Re: Who got their renewal invoice?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2022, 12:34:04 PM »

Offline sullstice

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 5
so is everyone renewing?

I opted to renew. I have a half season plan and was able to make some good money selling marquee games early in the season, that essentially covered half of next season's bill.  Not sure if I will opt in for playoff tickets though.

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2022, 11:43:06 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
5% for me, that f'n win streak was the worst thing that could have happened to us.

I am truthfully SHOCKED they are increasing prices.

so is everyone renewing?

i'm on the fence personally. I've had tickets for 10 years and i'd hate to give them up, but truthfully I could have gone to any game this season and sat in comparable, or better seats at my cost or more often then not significantly less.

The increase is a real slap in the face and is really not sitting well with me.

I got a 5% increase as well and was similarly shocked.

I'm very much on the fence too.  I talked to my STM rep a couple weeks ago and told him price was the biggest issue for me.  It sounds like some of you had a lot of success selling early this season, which I think I was too busy to get ahead of, and I'm looking at a $1,900 loss so far this season on 4 tickets.  I just about always come out in the black normally.

Haven't decided.  I've got my postgame shootaround on Thursday, and then I'll probably talk to my rep on Friday and honestly I have no idea how my decision will go yet.  Guess if i had to say, I'm towards no.
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2022, 09:04:32 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
5% for me, that f'n win streak was the worst thing that could have happened to us.

so is everyone renewing?

i'm on the fence personally. I've had tickets for 10 years and i'd hate to give them up, but truthfully I could have gone to any game this season and sat in comparable, or better seats at my cost or more often then not significantly less.

I'm very much on the fence too.  I talked to my STM rep a couple weeks ago and told him price was the biggest issue for me.  It sounds like some of you had a lot of success selling early this season, which I think I was too busy to get ahead of, and I'm looking at a $1,900 loss so far this season on 4 tickets.  I just about always come out in the black normally.

Haven't decided.  I've got my postgame shootaround on Thursday, and then I'll probably talk to my rep on Friday and honestly I have no idea how my decision will go yet.  Guess if i had to say, I'm towards no.

Call me a fool but I elected to opt in, ironically after losing money on 3 more games since my initial post. I got burnt in 2007, I gave up my tickets before the big 3 were established. The year(s) before were dreadful, I was bleeding money trying to sell tickets and I had no interest in going just to see them loose. I couldn't even give the tickets away for free to family and friends, many games were just going unused. Long story short, I gave them up a month before we got Ray and KG and when I tried to get back in season tickets were sold out.

I feel like we are one piece away from seeing it again and I dont want to make the same mistake twice. That said we are also a Tatum or Brown injury away from seeing 2007 and before all over again. Another difference is my cost for comparable seats back in 2007 was $60/game, needless to say my cost now is much much greater.

Next year will be my last season if the team continues to under perform and/or they raise prices again. My cost has gone up 72% since I opted to get back into season tickets back in 2014. I can't say the team has been 72% better throughout that time frame.

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2022, 09:27:18 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907

so is everyone renewing?

Now I'm annoyed that I didn't get an offer for a shootaround this year, particularly since I mentioned that specifically as something that we like to do.

Mike

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2022, 09:33:37 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406

so is everyone renewing?

Now I'm annoyed that I didn't get an offer for a shootaround this year, particularly since I mentioned that specifically as something that we like to do.

Mike

I didn't get the initial email either but one was definitely sent out to a select group of STM's. I mentioned to my rep that I was disappointed by the lack of perks this year and he then forwarded me the email with options like shoot around. I noticed the original time stamp notice was 4 weeks prior and all shoot around options were full by the time he sent it to me.

There were other options like training facility tours or those post game Stevens talks, even a movie screening option from a screening that I missed by two weeks haha, forgot what the movie was   

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2022, 10:06:14 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907

so is everyone renewing?

Mike

I didn't get the initial email either but one was definitely sent out to a select group of STM's. I mentioned to my rep that I was disappointed by the lack of perks this year and he then forwarded me the email with options like shoot around. I noticed the original time stamp notice was 4 weeks prior and all shoot around options were full by the time he sent it to me.

There were other options like training facility tours or those post game Stevens talks, even a movie screening option from a screening that I missed by two weeks haha, forgot what the movie was   

They've definitely dropped the ball this year on being proactive about member perks. I used to get notices on a regular basis. Now, I have to reach out to her. She's been very good about providing things when I reach out, but that's it.

Mike