Author Topic: Celts v. Raptors - 10/10/10 - Tickets - Giveaway  (Read 3213 times)

Celts v. Raptors - 10/10/10 - Tickets - Giveaway
« on: October 10, 2010, 03:33:20 PM »

Offline dksidey

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 13
Wife and I had a change of plans for tonight so can't go. Anyone interested in these tickets? If you promise to go yourself, not resell them, and act responsibly while at the game (i.e., don't get kicked out or something), they are available for free. They are season tickets so I can email them to you for printout. First person to reply to this thread will get the tickets and we can arrange to send them via PM.

Re: Celts v. Raptors - 10/10/10 - Tickets - Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 03:53:32 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Wife and I had a change of plans for tonight so can't go. Anyone interested in these tickets? If you promise to go yourself, not resell them, and act responsibly while at the game (i.e., don't get kicked out or something), they are available for free. They are season tickets so I can email them to you for printout. First person to reply to this thread will get the tickets and we can arrange to send them via PM.
That'd be great :P
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 03:54:40 PM »

Offline dksidey

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 13
That'd be great :P

You got them. I'll PM you to get the email address you want them sent to right now. Enjoy the game!

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 04:50:41 PM »

Offline incoherent

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 278
  • 7 + 11 = 18
I cant believe this went 20 minutes without a response!