Author Topic: ECF Game 6 Celtics at Pistons 5/30 8:30 PM ESPN  (Read 100711 times)

Re: ECF Game 6 Celtics at Pistons 5/30 8:30 PM ESPN
« Reply #420 on: June 02, 2008, 01:12:07 AM »

Offline Aussie Celtic

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 19
I have now calmed down enough to be able to type.

What a game, what a season, what a team, what a Captain !!!!

Three tough series and now the Finals.  Like everyone, it has been a long 21 years.  BassT said it best, we have come a long way in a short time.

It is an amazing thing to be a fan and see your team do well, just an indescribable emotion.

It has also been very special to have witnessed Paul from day one, progress, hang in there, take the physical beatings (including the knife wounds), suffer the losses, lose composure, rise above the Bennett Salvatore call and now reach the Finals.  Wow, what a career.  I just love watching him play ball and do his thing.  Always got your back P.

Congratulations to everyone involved, the team, the coaches, the trainers and ownership.  As a fan, I simply say thank you.

Four more wins, that's the target and this is one tough team who will be very hard to deny.  Kobe is clutch, one hell of a player and will get a lot of calls.  But, from a depth perspective, we seem to have the edge.

The ride continues and I'm enjoying every moment.

I just need some Celtic pyjamas, a Celtic outfit for every other occassion is covered.

Go the Green !!!!

I'm still cheering down under.

Cheers

Aussie

« Reply #421 on: June 02, 2008, 01:19:56 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan

Three tough series and now the Finals.  Like everyone, it has been a long 21 years.  BassT said it best, we have come a long way in a short time.

It is an amazing thing to be a fan and see your team do well, just an indescribable emotion.

It has also been very special to have witnessed Paul from day one, progress, hang in there, take the physical beatings (including the knife wounds), suffer the losses, lose composure, rise above the Bennett Salvatore call and now reach the Finals.  Wow, what a career.  I just love watching him play ball and do his thing.  Always got your back P.

Congratulations to everyone involved, the team, the coaches, the trainers and ownership.  As a fan, I simply say thank you.

Four more wins, that's the target and this is one tough team who will be very hard to deny.  Kobe is clutch, one hell of a player and will get a lot of calls.  But, from a depth perspective, we seem to have the edge.

I just need some Celtic pyjamas, a Celtic outfit for every other occassion is covered.

Go the Green !!!!

Cheers

Aussie

Great post, right on the money.
The love for Paul should give you
5 TP's alone but I'll just give you
one (and a big one at that) for starters!

« Reply #422 on: June 02, 2008, 07:57:08 PM »

Offline Aussie Celtic

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 19

Go the Green !!!!

Cheers

Aussie

Great post, right on the money.
The love for Paul should give you
5 TP's alone but I'll just give you
one (and a big one at that) for starters!

Thanks Amager, much appreciated from a fellow international supporter.

A TP back at you just for being so nice.

Cheers

Aussie