Author Topic: 2016 Patriots Offseason  (Read 5136 times)

Re: 2016 Patriots Offseason
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2016, 04:56:22 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Sounds like off the field stuff & "philosophical differences" on the injury program. 

Whatever the heck that means.
The team wanted him to have surgery and he didn't? Didn't want to play through injury? He landed on IR in both seasons, so it's hard to tell what the deal is exactly.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 04:57:49 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
I don't understand cutting Dom; he's outstanding when (occasionally) healthy.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2016, 05:00:22 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
Sounds like off the field stuff & "philosophical differences" on the injury program. 

The team wanted him to have surgery and he didn't? Didn't want to play through injury? He landed on IR in both seasons, so it's hard to tell what the deal is exactly.

Could be that the team wanted him to do his rehab in house with Pats staff & he wouldn't.  No idea. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2016, 05:05:15 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

Could be that the team wanted him to do his rehab in house with Pats staff & he wouldn't.  No idea.
It _must_ be bigger than that. They're eating a $3.6 million cap hit to let him go.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2016, 05:24:09 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be

It _must_ be bigger than that. They're eating a $3.6 million cap hit to let him go.

Oh, I'm sure that's not the only thing.  Thought I read something about him posting something of himself on IG driving real fast.  Then there is some lawsuit where his dog bit someone or somethign.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team