Author Topic: Streaming Celtic games  (Read 31173 times)

Re: Streaming Celtic games
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 01:56:04 PM »

Offline MattyIce

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 740
Reddit NBAStreams has every game of every team, just have to pick a good stream.

can you watch previous nights c’s games without it being spoiled on reddit? not live but next day? (no spoilers in description)? 

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 02:10:15 PM »

Offline buzz4209

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 5
I had Xfinity, and the streaming via them / csnne was not good.

I now have Youtube TV (tv.youtube.com) and it's great.

Since you are in the local area you should get the boston stations and can "record" all the games using the built in infinite DVR with just a couple clicks one time. Side benefit, if you are traveling, you can watch any of your recorded shows even if you are "out of market".

Free for 30 days too, so just try it.

Buzz

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2020, 03:26:48 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3148
I found the Celtics broadcasts for 20$ on Sling. I might do this as Hulu is raising there prices again.

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2020, 03:28:14 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1466
I found the Celtics broadcasts for 20$ on Sling.

Is that $20 for the whole season or $20 extra a month?  I have sling too, and I didn't even realize that is an option.
Maybe it is a special sports package?

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2020, 03:55:22 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

Is that $20 for the whole season or $20 extra a month?  I have sling too, and I didn't even realize that is an option.

It’s a sports package of Celtics games and espn for $20 a month.

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2020, 04:17:00 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1466

It’s a sports package of Celtics games and espn for $20 a month.

thanks

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2020, 04:22:46 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
will need to find a streaming service for tonight -- dish for Directv is still caked with snow and ice from the storm and doesn't figure to melt off until Sunday at the earliest.  unfortunately the dish is 30 feet up on the top of my roof so there's no shot of me clearing it by hand    >:(

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2020, 04:27:18 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
will need to find a streaming service for tonight -- dish for Directv is still caked with snow and ice from the storm and doesn't figure to melt off until Sunday at the earliest.  unfortunately the dish is 30 feet up on the top of my roof so there's no shot of me clearing it by hand    >:(

I gotchu king

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2020, 05:43:43 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

I believe you can stream on Reddit. The quality is less than perfect but you can watch the game.

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2021, 05:05:07 PM »

Offline 100% Celt

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 25
I stream almost every sports match I want to watch. Never have any major issues doing it and to be honest half the time the streams are better quality than you get on TV. Being in Ireland where blocking these sites is pretty limited helps but it should still be perfectly possible where restrictions are tighter. I stream soccer, rugby (both codes), hurling, boxing, tennis, basketball and horse racing.

Watching Rockets Spurs now on a stream.

Also there are a few sites, one of which is superb imo, which have full game replays (particularly good for someone like me as a lot of matches are during the night, eg Celtics last night).

Anyone who wants help doing this, feel free to pm me (not sure the rules on forum for putting up links).
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 05:21:48 PM by 100% Celt »