Author Topic: 'LeBron's elbow' has own Twitter account  (Read 1332 times)

'LeBron's elbow' has own Twitter account
« on: May 05, 2010, 10:29:44 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
CLEVELAND—While LeBron James is saying little about his injury, his right elbow is busy talking -- or better yet, tweeting.

A Twitter account entitled "LeBronsElbow" has sprung up on the social network site, providing random updates on the status of the NBA's most examined body part. An unknown person began the account, shortly after Cleveland's star attempted a left-handed free throw in the NBA playoffs because of his injured elbow.

The account is not authorized by the Cavaliers or James.

As of Tuesday evening, "LeBronsElbow" had 3,793 followers.

Late Monday night, after the Cavs were beaten by Boston in Game 2, LeBronsElbow posted: "Bedtime. Not gunna lie I'm pretty bummed. So to cheer myself up I glued LeBron's head to his pillow."

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/articles/2010/05/04/lebrons_elbow_tweeting/

Pretty funny, I'm sure it's someone at TNT trying to increase interest in the series storyline they've chosen. :D

Re: 'LeBron's elbow' has own Twitter account
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 12:06:49 PM »

Offline Birdbrain

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • 36 charges and counting..
CLEVELAND—While LeBron James is saying little about his injury, his right elbow is busy talking -- or better yet, tweeting.

A Twitter account entitled "LeBronsElbow" has sprung up on the social network site, providing random updates on the status of the NBA's most examined body part. An unknown person began the account, shortly after Cleveland's star attempted a left-handed free throw in the NBA playoffs because of his injured elbow.

The account is not authorized by the Cavaliers or James.

As of Tuesday evening, "LeBronsElbow" had 3,793 followers.

Late Monday night, after the Cavs were beaten by Boston in Game 2, LeBronsElbow posted: "Bedtime. Not gunna lie I'm pretty bummed. So to cheer myself up I glued LeBron's head to his pillow."

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/articles/2010/05/04/lebrons_elbow_tweeting/

Pretty funny, I'm sure it's someone at TNT trying to increase interest in the series storyline they've chosen. :D

That is some funny stuff TP and thanks for the lol. 
Little Fockers 1.5/10
Gulliver's Travels 1/10
Grown Ups -20/10
Tron Legacy 6.5/10

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 12:17:28 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
read the actual twitters. It's pretty hilarious.

"pretty bummed after the loss tonight. To cheer myself up I'm going to glue leBron's head to his pillow."

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 06:25:55 PM »

Offline WBrownTrophy

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Thanks Red
The latest twitter from Bron's elbow:

"LeBron just watched Uncle Buck and didn't laugh once. I don't even know him anymore :("
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology."
                                   -Red Auerbach