Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 359537 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #705 on: October 13, 2014, 05:36:00 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I think we got a lot in this episode.  Did anyone else notice this stuff.

New Season
Evil bad guys
Good Acting
Awesome
Non chalant Daryl

« Reply #706 on: October 13, 2014, 07:51:01 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Best ep...

Loved how brotha man took out all the zombies round that cabin then came back and took that fool out..

After he put a whupping  on em ,  thinking of T Dog.

« Reply #707 on: October 13, 2014, 08:58:54 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
am I also the only one that thinks it's awkward that Carol and Tyrese are working together...I mean didn't Carol drag the girl he liked out from the prison and burned her corpse?

« Reply #708 on: October 13, 2014, 09:25:46 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
am I also the only one that thinks it's awkward that Carol and Tyrese are working together...I mean didn't Carol drag the girl he liked out from the prison and burned her corpse?
loved the ep.  best show on TV by far.

agree that it's weird that those 2 are working together considering the circumstances

« Reply #709 on: October 13, 2014, 09:52:46 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Carol coming to the rescue of the good guys instead of Tyrese was an interesting way of her making amends for killing his girlfriend and getting back in good graces with Rick and group.

Very surprised at the way the rescue played out ....Tyrese taking care of the baby .   He was very patient with the Jerk in the cabin .   Carol at this point would have had no patience with his talk of killing the baby and her .  She'd shot him in the head in a minute.

« Reply #710 on: October 13, 2014, 10:57:45 AM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166

That was a FANTASTIC episode, IMO ... loved it!!

Yep, and with Morgan appearing out of the blue at the end, just a fantastic climax to an eventful show. 
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #711 on: October 13, 2014, 01:33:37 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

That was a FANTASTIC episode, IMO ... loved it!!

Yep, and with Morgan appearing out of the blue at the end, just a fantastic climax to an eventful show. 
Knew he was coming back ... too good an actor and too good a role to NOT keep around. Lenny James is an awesome talent.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #712 on: October 13, 2014, 01:37:04 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

agree that it's weird that those 2 are working together considering the circumstances
The director's way of re-cementing the trust between them, I think. Man, Carol has turned into a kick-butt, no-nonsense chick ... can you imagine if Andrea, Herschel, Dale, or Shane could see her now?

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #713 on: October 13, 2014, 01:59:56 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427

The director's way of re-cementing the trust between them, I think. Man, Carol has turned into a kick-butt, no-nonsense chick ... can you imagine if Andrea, Herschel, Dale, or Shane could see her now?

actually just re-watched some of the episodes of last season, Carol confessed to Tyreese

« Reply #714 on: October 13, 2014, 03:48:37 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith

actually just re-watched some of the episodes of last season, Carol confessed to Tyreese

Glade you posted that....I couldn't remember and was going to have to rewatch some to find out.
TP !

« Reply #715 on: October 14, 2014, 01:09:23 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Yeah, that's why I said it was the director's way of re-establishing trust between Carol and Tyreese ... she confessed when they were in that house together, sitting at the kitchen table, (right after she was forced to execute the little girl who had gone psycho) ... she wanted him to kill her, but he wouldn't do it. I was surprised that SHE was the one to spring the rest from Terminus, though, and actually thought it was pretty cool ... I was thinking that one of the excaped group might mistake her for a walker and kill her accidentally, (payment for Tyreese's sister), but I'm thankful that didn't happen. Too early in the season to be icing anyone of the core group ... I used to think she was just a whiner, but I've grown to love her character. Now, where and when will Beth show up? (rhet.)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #716 on: October 14, 2014, 06:29:08 AM »

Online Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Carol coming to the rescue of the good guys instead of Tyrese was an interesting way of her making amends for killing his girlfriend and getting back in good graces with Rick and group.

Very surprised at the way the rescue played out ....Tyrese taking care of the baby .   He was very patient with the Jerk in the cabin .   Carol at this point would have had no patience with his talk of killing the baby and her .  She'd shot him in the head in a minute.

And yet he got to show off his ever increasing ability to go ape poop and take a gaggle of walkers with limited to no weaponry.
Yup

« Reply #717 on: October 14, 2014, 06:49:04 AM »

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228

the puzzle on the table in that scene when carol confesses is actually a picture of Sofia(carol's daughter, that turned in season 2).

McBride(carol) had no idea until the puzzle was almost completed the day that scene was shot. the producers felt it would add more to the scene, making Carol uncomfortable.

« Reply #718 on: October 14, 2014, 08:53:47 AM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
anyone have any idea what the sign carved in the tree that morgan was looking at means?

i don't recall seeing it in the past or seeing any of the main group carve it.
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #719 on: October 14, 2014, 04:30:18 PM »

Online Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Apparently I need to watch it again.  Where was Morgan?
Yup