Author Topic: "Strangers Celtic Podcast" #3 - Eddie20 & LarBrd33 try to squash multi-year beef  (Read 2779 times)

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2158
"Your boy, Biyombo is playing. He got the start..."

LOL
The only color that matters is GREEN

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
bird's thoughts on the the real tank job picks and the  success rates makes sense
eddie ive never posted when ive agreed with him either, not that i have stuff to add ever lololololol

derrick jones vs jaylen brown should be a thread two athletes
u know him from draftkings, ive only watched him bc of fantasy bball
also, id bet against rozier approaching fringe all star level or jaylen brown becoming all star

And with that the rivalry won’t ever be the same. Listening to someone’s voice you can get a good gauge of their personality. Removes any false mental image one can potentially acquire through anonymity. Larbrd your posts came off closer to a guy like Will Cain then your real personality.

i intensely dislike(d) his posts not gonna lie, tfw when ur CB world is shattered LOL

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
bird's thoughts on the the real tank job picks and the  success rates makes sense
eddie ive never posted when ive agreed with him either, not that i have stuff to add ever lololololol

derrick jones vs jaylen brown should be a thread two athletes
u know him from draftkings, ive only watched him bc of fantasy bball
also, id bet against rozier approaching fringe all star level or jaylen brown becoming all star

And with that the rivalry won’t ever be the same. Listening to someone’s voice you can get a good gauge of their personality. Removes any false mental image one can potentially acquire through anonymity. Larbrd your posts came off closer to a guy like Will Cain then your real personality.

i intensely dislike(d) his posts not gonna lie, tfw when ur CB world is shattered LOL
Lol.  I guess it's good that I pretty much stopped posting here.

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1394
I want Roy Hobbs

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033
love it guys, get them forum posters out of their shell(s)!

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
I want Roy Hobbs
Roy and I could talk about our mutual dominance of fantasy basketball leagues.  Lol

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
As much as it may pain me to say that I was wrong about LB, the truth is I was. I really enjoyed our conversation and I eagerly await the next time we chat.

This doesn’t mean I won’t still call him out when he’s wrong, because knowing him he’s past due lol. However, I’ll do so politely and as a friend.

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
I want Roy Hobbs

Tazzmaniac
Tar, he can give himself TPs on air

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
Listened to most of it today. Good stuff all around, TP's all around.

Keep 'em coming. The only thing I'd say is it's probably better to keep them under and hour.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
As much as it may pain me to say that I was wrong about LB, the truth is I was. I really enjoyed our conversation and I eagerly await the next time we chat.

This doesn’t mean I won’t still call him out when he’s wrong, because knowing him he’s past due lol. However, I’ll do so politely and as a friend.

😲

Offline JLssg4

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 4
*applause to both Eddie20 and LarBrd33*  As a lurker the past few years I've read some of the more contentious back-and-forth threads.  That was a wonderful example of reconciliation, and the discussions we're a great listen.

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Likewise, I have to admit I was wrong about Eddie20.  Even how old I thought he'd be and things like that... totally different idea in my head.  There's definitely things Eddie20 knows about the game that I'll never totally grasp... and my apologizes to anyone who had to suffer through us railroading threads over the years with our personal drama.  This has been a fun project.  Go Celtics.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:05:16 PM by LarBrd33 »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Definitely going to give this one a listen. Seeing guys that quarrel on the internet talk sounds super interesting, and it's all Celtic related!
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
I want Roy Hobbs

Tazzmaniac
Tar, he can give himself TPs on air

Absolutely! I'd be honored to join LarBrd.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC