Author Topic: Markelle Fultz anyone?  (Read 3377 times)

Re: Markelle Fultz anyone?
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2018, 09:15:48 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
The Philadelphia apologists on here have got their work cut out for them with this guy.

https://sports.yahoo.com/latest-markelle-fultz-involves-security-cameras-nondisclosure-agreements-215816877.html

I await the positive, pro-76ers spin.
Hard to tell your Mom to back off and take a chill pill.  The Drew Hanlin/Fultz split was also reportedly because of her.
Whats so hard about it?  I remember being in my teens and not really wanting to be seen with my mother because I thought it wasn’t cool to be hanging out with my mom.  I had no problem getting the appropriate separation from my parents when it was time.  Maybe Fultz is being a wimp in this situation.  Most people can’t wait to move out of their parents house and become their own people.  Maybe this is an example of Fultz being soft.
Hardly the same.  We're you on the verge of being a career failure due to a physical and/or mental health issue?    Were the media reporting about your issues on a daily basis?   Were people around the world bashing you on a constant basis? 

And now that I think about it I seem to recall Tatum's and/or Brown's moms living with them?  I think Robert Williams may have a sister living with him too.   

I really don’t get the point of bending over backwards to defend the situations of our rival players on a veto a forum and I know I am not alone in my confusion. If Tatum wasn’t playing and his mom was setting up cameras we would be all over him.... just so weird

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2018, 12:17:12 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549
The Philadelphia apologists on here have got their work cut out for them with this guy.

https://sports.yahoo.com/latest-markelle-fultz-involves-security-cameras-nondisclosure-agreements-215816877.html

Hard to tell your Mom to back off and take a chill pill.  The Drew Hanlin/Fultz split was also reportedly because of her.
Whats so hard about it?  I remember being in my teens and not really wanting to be seen with my mother because I thought it wasn’t cool to be hanging out with my mom.  I had no problem getting the appropriate separation from my parents when it was time.  Maybe Fultz is being a wimp in this situation.  Most people can’t wait to move out of their parents house and become their own people.  Maybe this is an example of Fultz being soft.
Hardly the same.  We're you on the verge of being a career failure due to a physical and/or mental health issue?    Were the media reporting about your issues on a daily basis?   Were people around the world bashing you on a constant basis? 

And now that I think about it I seem to recall Tatum's and/or Brown's moms living with them?  I think Robert Williams may have a sister living with him too.   

I really don’t get the point of bending over backwards to defend the situations of our rival players on a veto a forum and I know I am not alone in my confusion. If Tatum wasn’t playing and his mom was setting up cameras we would be all over him.... just so weird
See that's the point.  I'm not bending over backwards to defend rivals players.  My viewpoint isn't distorted by being a Celtics fan like some people on here.  My thoughts on Fultz situation would be the same regardless of the team that he plays on. 

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2018, 12:42:35 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
How odd. A thread about a sixer player and lbrd has not chimed in.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2018, 01:24:43 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386

See that's the point.  I'm not bending over backwards to defend rivals players.  My viewpoint isn't distorted by being a Celtics fan like some people on here.  My thoughts on Fultz situation would be the same regardless of the team that he plays on.

Respectfully, my opinion is that you are full of it.

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2018, 08:54:33 AM »

Offline coco

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 146

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2018, 09:02:00 AM »

Offline DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
If we could get him for cheap, then yes. Problem is, for salary matching purposes, it'd have to be Morris or Rozier. I do not want to trade either of those guys to Philly and see them in the playoffs.

I truly believe that, regardless if he ever gets a consistent jumpshot, Brad Stevens could turn him into a better Evan Turner. The kid is still an elite athlete and finisher.