Author Topic: Silver should investigate Kyries tanking against the Bucks  (Read 4789 times)

Re: Silver should investigate Kyries tanking against the Bucks
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2019, 09:17:38 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Silver acknowledged rules would be looked into.
I think that teams tampering should face loss of a draft pick.
Humiliation and deception are part of Kyrie's game or "misdirection" as  Cedric Maxwell stated.
Kyrie was out the door and played that way-he was signed,sealed and delivered.
Winning was an impediment and meant further carrying on of the charade.

" i don't owe anybody anything"- "shoulda shot 30"

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2019, 09:25:34 AM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I have no faith in Adam Silver what so ever.

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2019, 09:39:55 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Nothing to investigate.

Kyrie was overzealous, over matched and outplayed.

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2019, 09:57:24 AM »

Online Alleyoopster

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 150
Nothing to investigate.

Kyrie was overzealous, over matched and outplayed.

Ditto x 1,000....Milwaukee was a 5x better team both offensively and defensively. Don't put all the blame on Kyrie for the Celtics losing the series in 5 games! They came out and attacked him on the perimeter. He was smothered on defense. I think the OP's post is outrages!!!!

Milwaukee had a simple game plan on offense. Give the ball to Giannis....the Celtics would collapse. He would either score at will going to the hoop or pass it to the open man outside. Their shooters had lots of room to get an open shot off. And, they were hitting like crazy. Is that Kyrie's fault? Kyrie often had less than a foot to get his shot off. Sure, he should have passed more, but the other Celtics players weren't any better either. 

Please enough of this Kyrie bashing!!! I'm beginning to believe that many of you really didn't watch the games that carefully. Or, you're upset because of what he said in the media. So, you're taking it out on him.

Another thing to keep in mind is Kyrie hurt his knee in April and was banged up throughout the year. He likely wasn't 100% during the playoffs. Enough is enough!!! Move on - Milwaukee was a better team in every which way.